Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
McDonalds on SR73 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds on SR73

Blackout
04-24-2014, 09:25 AM
I go there about once or twice a week to get sandwiches for my kids. And everytime I go there they make me pull forward and wait. Sometimes I can understand because I have 7 kids. Well I go yesterday and I ordered 5 chocolate sundaes as a treat for my boys. This little kid comes to the window and asks again for me to "pull forward" again! I about lost it! I just told him "NO". His Manager then comes to ghe window pleading with me. What the kicker was, was that there were only 2 cars behind me. How hard is it to make a sundae? They're not Dairy Queen!

If McDonald's can't get the food out fast enough then why have the TWO ordering lanes!? Its ridiculous that if someone orders a value meal or a couple regular McDoubles to have to always pull up wait 5 - 10 minutes for food! Not to mension that there is a fifty-fifty chance they screw up the order anyways!

Mista Bone
04-24-2014, 04:51 PM
By pulling forward you are out of the timing system so it protects their average then beancounters in corp. set to achieve.

redfirepearlgt
04-25-2014, 06:03 PM
WOW! And I thought I had trouble when my ceiling caved in last week. What is this world coming to?

Blackout
04-25-2014, 10:17 PM
WOW! And I thought I had trouble when my ceiling caved in last week. What is this world coming to?

a ceiling falling in is a lot more serious than McD's for sure, but my Rant is for the fact that they can't keep up with their new setups and its a inconvenience and irritating to always having to wait.

redfirepearlgt
04-25-2014, 10:41 PM
a ceiling falling in is a lot more serious than McD's for sure, but my Rant is for the fact that they can't keep up with their new setups and its a inconvenience and irritating to always having to wait.
Not ceiling fan...CEILING as 11'x3' area. Point being there are bigger things to get one's pants in a wad over. I personally don't like going through drive through lines and waiting on someone placing a $200 order for their family of 20 when all I want is a sandwich and drink. or the classic office runner who has a special list of 125 orders and pays for each individually while the line backs up to Seymour, Indiana. So I appreciate the fact that they do move big order folks like you forward so not to hold up the line.

- - - Updated - - -

Not ceiling fan...CEILING as 11'x3' area. Point being there are bigger things to get one's pants in a wad over. I personally don't like going through drive through lines and waiting on someone placing a $200 order for their family of 20 when all I want is a sandwich and drink. or the classic office runner who has a special list of 125 orders and pays for each individually while the line backs up to Seymour, Indiana. So I appreciate the fact that they do move big order folks like you forward so not to hold up the line.