Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wolf of Wall Street [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wolf of Wall Street

Goldenpony
03-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Loved it. Movie is a hoot. Lots of eye candy too.

5.0calypso93lx
03-31-2014, 11:59 AM
I liked it as well, but I think the book is MUCH better. The move is LONG. I felt like they could have left quite a few scenes out and had the same end result.

Blowpastyou
03-31-2014, 12:03 PM
Great movie for the first two hours. Could have definitely been shorter, and the ending wasn't what I expected.

Rick93coupe
03-31-2014, 06:38 PM
I laughed my ass off, it was funny as hell. Definitely a long movie.

Gene
03-31-2014, 10:13 PM
I liked it as well, but I think the book is MUCH better. The move is LONG. I felt like they could have left quite a few scenes out and had the same end result.

I enjoyed both the book and the movie, but my complaint on the book (in particular) is that it gives virtually no history on how he started the company and grew it to where it is. What use is a book about a guy getting filthy fucking rich through shady means if he doesn't give a roadmap on how to follow suit? :coo1:

rtvickers
03-31-2014, 10:24 PM
Good movie.

5.0calypso93lx
04-01-2014, 08:40 AM
I enjoyed both the book and the movie, but my complaint on the book (in particular) is that it gives virtually no history on how he started the company and grew it to where it is. What use is a book about a guy getting filthy fucking rich through shady means if he doesn't give a roadmap on how to follow suit? :coo1:

I do agree. The penny stocks were never part of the book.