Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Baddest Small Tire Race In The World [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Baddest Small Tire Race In The World

Metcalf Racing
02-23-2014, 09:47 AM
For those who don't know we have many local cars in the event. Everyone is going great. Shawn Pevlor is holding a world record in the Goblin which is the old Hulk car. He has a 4.95 on the board
Tim Oaks and Justin Johnson with the Bomber/ Tim D's old brown Capri isn't far behind with a 4.99. Both cars are on classic ET Street Radials
There are several others doing well. If the rain moves out you can watch it live on www.motormaniatv.com

beefcake
02-23-2014, 09:48 AM
For those who don't know we have many local cars in the event. Everyone is going great. Shawn Pevlor is holding a world record in the Goblin which is the old Hulk car. He has a 4.95 on the board
Tim Oaks and Justin Johnson with the Bomber/ Tim D's old brown Capri isn't far behind with a 4.99. Both cars on classic ET Street Radials
There are several others doing well. If the rain moves out you can watch it live on www.motormaniatv.com

very nice

mustang8998
02-23-2014, 09:58 AM
Way to go, guys!

Rich
02-23-2014, 10:03 AM
Most awesome race event I've ever been to. Wish I could have made it down this year.

Good luck to Shawn and Justin!

mustangboy
02-23-2014, 11:34 AM
I've coated parts on both those cars. Coincidence they are both kicking ass, I think not:D

Metcalf Racing
02-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Lol..............