Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Cincinnati Appliance AWESOME!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Appliance AWESOME!!!

redfirepearlgt
01-16-2014, 06:30 PM
Igniter went out on the furnace last night. Trying to get furnace parts is like pulling teeth. Seems every supply house only sells to contractors. So I contacted Cincinnati Appliance who deals to private as well. And they have igniters. These guys have never let me down. Parts for an old Norge Dryer? They had them. GE dishwasher? They got 'em. Whirlpool front load washer...yip them as well. And hot surface igniters for Rheeem and York (probably others as well) Gas forced air furnaces.

Located on Grooms Rd in Blue Ash.

chris91
01-16-2014, 07:33 PM
I like dealing with those guys too. Needed to replace the pump on our old washer and they had it for dirt cheap.

chrisb1961
01-16-2014, 07:41 PM
Igniter went out on the furnace last night. Trying to get furnace parts is like pulling teeth. Seems every supply house only sells to contractors. So I contacted Cincinnati Appliance who deals to private as well. And they have igniters. These guys have never let me down. Parts for an old Norge Dryer? They had them. GE dishwasher? They got 'em. Whirlpool front load washer...yip them as well. And hot surface igniters for Rheeem and York (probably others as well) Gas forced air furnaces.

Located on Grooms Rd in Blue Ash.

Good to know the house we just bought came with an old Norge Fridge...

2Fast4You
01-16-2014, 08:41 PM
I have purchased multiple items from them.

redfirepearlgt
01-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Good to know the house we just bought came with an old Norge Fridge...

parents had one of those that was in the house we moved into in 1970. It just died about 2 years ago. Had the original compressor in it.

duststang
01-17-2014, 08:17 AM
I always go to these guys first if they don't have it they usually know who does.