Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone ever delt with Shipley Cane Corso's ? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever delt with Shipley Cane Corso's ?

nitrous_mike
01-13-2014, 09:25 PM
I am looking at trying to buy one of his pup's but as with everything in life all the talking to someone on the phone and emails never can tell everything about someone. His name is Justin Shipley and they are from the Cincy area ( I know its not really small area but Cane Corso breeders are few and far between ), any info is appreciated.

bangingears
01-13-2014, 10:02 PM
I know someone who bought a pup a few years ago from them. He is not dis-satisfied but also not satisfied with the dog. Had some weird quarks about him, did a lot of protection training with him and things never came around. Could have been that particular dog, but corsos/canaries are usual hit or miss.

ol'red
01-17-2014, 05:13 PM
if this is the same justin i bought a "cane corso" 6 months ago dont do it. My dog is 50 pounds at 6 months, with these breeds he should be 90-100 by now. He has a couple of dogs. cane corso, american bull dog, and im guessing pit bulls, trying to pass them off as american bull dogs, or full blood cane corso. I paid 170 for something i thought was one thing turns out I see bull mastiff and pit bull thats about it.

Info on justin has two or more kids. White male, dark hair about 6 foot tall or lil more. drives an suv, may have different car. He has a blonde daughter i know for sure. she is maybe 5?? I can post pics of my dog if you want.
But if this sounds like him, stay away, he was truthful on vaccinations but as far as breed, if my dog is cane corso them im a import lover. (im not).

bangingears
01-17-2014, 10:10 PM
if this is the same justin i bought a "cane corso" 6 months ago dont do it. My dog is 50 pounds at 6 months, with these breeds he should be 90-100 by now. He has a couple of dogs. cane corso, american bull dog, and im guessing pit bulls, trying to pass them off as american bull dogs, or full blood cane corso. I paid 170 for something i thought was one thing turns out I see bull mastiff and pit bull thats about it.

Info on justin has two or more kids. White male, dark hair about 6 foot tall or lil more. drives an suv, may have different car. He has a blonde daughter i know for sure. she is maybe 5?? I can post pics of my dog if you want.
But if this sounds like him, stay away, he was truthful on vaccinations but as far as breed, if my dog is cane corso them im a import lover. (im not).

most well bred cane corso or presa canarios start at a 1000 and go up, that should been your first warning sign

ol'red
01-18-2014, 02:05 PM
most well bred cane corso or presa canarios start at a 1000 and go up, that should been your first warning sign

I wasn't exactly looking for a pure breed, but i was expecting him to have some sort of cane corso in him. He has mastiff in him, but not cane corso. Did a DNA test. O and the 170 was after a boom boom trade.