PDA

View Full Version : PA valve body

stangracer43
12-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Is anyone running a performance automatically valve body in a aod?, or know much about them they seem to sell for a reasonable price just wondering if I should spend the extra coin for a lentec

slow86fiveoh
12-01-2013, 08:50 PM
From what I have heard and through research the only way to make a AOD live is with a Lentech or silverfox performance transmissions valvebody I would call and talk with Dan at silverfox he is very informative about the AOD and his valve bodies are reasonably priced as well

stangracer43
12-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Are you running a silverfox vb? I just came across them but I haven't done a lot of research on them yet

slow86fiveoh
12-02-2013, 07:00 AM
No I decided to run a c4 due to header clearance and a little less weight but I have a friend who owns stlmustangs and he uses alot of silverfox valve bodies in customer trannies. He has alot of options but I like the idea of the 1-2-3 shift pattern with OD on a switch because shifting into OD at full throttle is what kills them

stangracer43
12-02-2013, 04:33 PM
That's what I liked when I first came across them no more aod shift shuffle and locks out OD until you want it at first I thought about goin with a C4 but since I'm planning on a 3.90 or 4:10 gear and nitrous I decided I want the OD for the highway