Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Spade dyno day [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Spade dyno day

Yellowstang
11-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Should be a good time

sean
11-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Is this the one off the mt healthy exit?

MWoods26
11-20-2013, 11:45 PM
Is this the one off the mt healthy exit?

Yes. Get off the exit and go straight thru the light and Dallas blvd is on the left. I went to this last year and it was a pretty good time but took forever to get the cars on and off the dyno and after the sun went down it was fuggin COLD. Hopefully it's nicer weather this year and runs a little more smoothly

rtvickers
11-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Yes. Get off the exit and go straight thru the light and Dallas blvd is on the left. I went to this last year and it was a pretty good time but took forever to get the cars on and off the dyno and after the sun went down it was fuggin COLD. Hopefully it's nicer weather this year and runs a little more smoothly

I agree cold as shit and took forever. I didn't stay the whole time but it was a good time and some nice cars showed up. Not sure if I can make this year. Im heading to Michigan that Friday for the Ohio St vs Michigan game on Saturday. Not sure what time were leaving yet. But good luck to those that hit the rollers that day.

Yellowstang
11-21-2013, 06:12 AM
I think He said it was going to be inside in the new shop

Yellowstang
11-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Sounds like Phil Hines will be there to see what his car makes to the wheels

Yellowstang
11-27-2013, 04:20 PM
He said to bring your own ear plugs

rtvickers
11-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Sounds like its going to be a good time. I wish I could make it.