Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ford jump starting a General Motors product ; Good Samaritan [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ford jump starting a General Motors product ; Good Samaritan

90 notch
09-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Anyone know this Cobra? I seen in Chillicothe, Ohio over this weekend. Not every day you get to see a Super nice Cobra and Driver starting a General Motors product (Escalade). Glad I caught a picture of this. had to share, nope you all enjoy as I have!

2Fast4You
09-09-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm saying that is Brian, aka, Draggin50.

Stangman
09-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Yep, that's Brian. Lol

draggin50
09-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Haha! That's funny! I was down there meeting up with Steve (Mystic Cobra) and she couldn't get her caddy to start!

draggin50
09-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks again for posting this! I still get a laugh out of it!

redfirepearlgt
09-11-2013, 08:36 AM
Any chance she was good looking as well?? LOL!

draggin50
09-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Haha! No she was an older woman. Probably early 50's Id say.

9cobra4
09-11-2013, 10:14 AM
And everyone knows after 50 people just start going downhill....Lol jk

redfirepearlgt
09-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Haha! No she was an older woman. Probably early 50's Id say.

That only means she was Cougar material. You're dodging the question LOL!

draggin50
09-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Haha I'd have to say no! She was a bigger women and had 15+ years on me!! I was just being a nice guy!

redfirepearlgt
09-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Haha I'd have to say no! She was a bigger women and had 15+ years on me!! I was just being a nice guy!

Okay. Then you passed the nice guy test.

I was near Akron once on a service call. Afterward the area sales rep invited me to lunch. As we were leaving the restaurant, two pretty plain looking ladies (only slightly older and overweight) came up to us and asked if we could help them simply change their flat tire. It had just started snowing cats and dogs and the temp was about 30 with wind. So I took care of it for them while the sales rep stood looking on in bewilderment. Afterward he says, "I can't beleive you took the time to help them out. They weren't even good looking". My reply was, "Yeah well my wife may find herself equally stranded somewhere while I am away and I hope the guy that helps her out does so not just because she is good looking, but because it was the right thing to do." I lost all respect for that cad that day. He wenton to prove he is a dick with ears.

If I am in a public place I will help a lady in distress. But stranded on the highway and her by herself, I will only contact someone for her. Too many scams these days with that scenario. Last thing I need is a trumped up rape charge because I would not hand over my wallet to some con chick i pulled over to help witha flat tire along the roadside.

GOOD ON YA BRIAN!!!