Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
good fishing spots?? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : good fishing spots??

plated
08-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Looking for some new fishing holes.

Gene
08-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Jungle Jims. They're already out of the water and ready to cook. :)

redfirepearlgt
08-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Just made me think of the fishin hole my Gpa took me to when I was about 13. Walked 1/4 mile back into a field and through briars and weeds three feet high to get to it. Would have never known it was there. We cane pole fished 25 1/2 to 3/4 # Blue Gill out of that farmers field pond that day in about 2 hours. Those were the days.

Sorry the spot is in SW INdiana and that holey hole has likely been dozed in by now. Amazing what coroprate famring does to old barns and farm ponds. just ot get a little more yield.

Wish I knew of some places in the area. All I hear about is Brookeville Lake.

rtvickers
08-08-2013, 02:07 PM
What are you fishing for? I most catfish. I used to go to Cozy-Dale. But Im mostly a pay lake fisher. Id hate to go somewhere and hook a big cat and miss out on a big jackpot. Some of their jackpots get up over $10K. You get half. But Im sure you've been there. If you do river fishing checkout Foster Dam in Augusta KY. Ive done some good fishing there.

SN95N/A
08-08-2013, 02:38 PM
U all want to catch ton of cat fish come on over we pulled 29 out of my pond last weekend.

duststang
08-08-2013, 02:54 PM
I need to find a good spot also, every time I take my kids fishing we catch minnows. I always see people fishing Eastfork but never have any luck? I am down to catch anything.

rtvickers
08-08-2013, 03:03 PM
We always catch a lot of blue gill and bass down at Dale Hollow. But its a long ride. Brookeville lake in IN was a decent place to fish. What about lake Isabella? Ive never fished it before.

Campbell Co park in KY is a good spot for kids to fish. I fished Kenton lakes before and couldn't keep up with my poles.

plated
08-08-2013, 05:40 PM
What are you fishing for? I most catfish. I used to go to Cozy-Dale. But Im mostly a pay lake fisher. Id hate to go somewhere and hook a big cat and miss out on a big jackpot. Some of their jackpots get up over $10K. You get half. But Im sure you've been there. If you do river fishing checkout Foster Dam in Augusta KY. Ive done some good fishing there.

Im liking paylakes.whored out ceder and butler already
My son goes to coxydale.those ky spots sound intresting though.no luck at isebelle.my son pulled a 68lb blue cat bout a month ago at ceder

rtvickers
08-08-2013, 06:02 PM
I was over at catman blues about a month ago. But I didn't fish. My uncle was there and I went over to ccheck it out. I didn't stay long. Kenton lakes is across the road from Thornhill. They have a fishing lake also. But ive never fished it. It's been about 15 yrs since I've been to Kenton lake to fish. I was by myself and was using 3 poles. It was all I could do to keep up with them. I caught 8 10-15lbers in like an hour. It started monsooning and I was soaking wet so I left. I had to drive home in my underwear. Lol.

I've been to catfish paradise in belpre oh. It's was a good time. My uncle caught a 25lber.

mustang8998
08-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Newport Aquarium.