Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
95 cobra, want to run big and little billet specialties [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 95 cobra, want to run big and little billet specialties

Jrcmutang
07-23-2013, 08:10 AM
I have a 95 cobra, I wanted to run a big and little combo, so I put 95 GT brakes and rotors on the front. Well also I ran into problems in the rear also witht he larger caliper. So I ended up putting 98 cobra rims on the car. I dont like how the car acts under braking, so I would like to go back to my cobra brakes. I still would like to run some billet spec big and littles. My question is can I run wheel spacers in the front with extended studs?? Will that put my front wheels out past the front fenders if I did?? Or should I rn like a fox style lower control arm that stick the wheel further towards the inner of the car?? Also any suggestions for the rear? Would like to run a 10" wheel in the rear? I know the make 17" wheels, but I would like to run the 15" streetlites. Any help is appreciated