Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Crazy day [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Crazy day

coupegt
06-29-2013, 10:24 PM
So I get a call from my wife Friday at 1230pm saying she got hit in our altima then After he tried to leave the scene she called 911 and follow him to his house Cops come and we find out he was involed in a hit and run at 1030am then pulled over around noon and got a sobriety test (cause multiple people called to report a guy drive dangerously) must of passes it cause they let him go then he hits wife at 1230pm then after cops leave his house at 305pm he leaves again and causes a 4 car crash on 275 by Milford and flips his SUV and is killed in 3rd crash of the day cops know he was on druGs or something but couldn't prove it at 1230 crash just glad my wife and kids are all fine and didn't get hurt and also hope everyone else he hit is ok to

4n_eatr
06-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Glad to hear everyone is ok. I know you shouldn't talk ill of the dead, but at least he can't hurt anyone else.

devous1
06-29-2013, 11:20 PM
Shit like that can rock people. My wife and daughter had a really weird incident about a month ago in Lancaster. My daughter just turned 16 and is getting her license. I'm in the garage jacking around and I get a call from my wife to get to the local shopping strip, my daughter just ran over somebody. I can't understand a thing she is saying, so I get in a car and haul ass.

I get there after the fact, the police are searching the car of the other group and find the usual pipe, baggies etc. Basically the dipshit was high as hell, got out of their vehicle and was walking through parked cars like he was an airplane. My daughter said he made eye contact with her walked right in front of her Edge and dropped on the ground. She literally ran over his legs and was pinned under the car. Once they got him out he tried to leave the sceen because him and his buddy already had ankle bracelets on.

It scared the shit out of my wife and daughter for quite some time.

coupegt
06-30-2013, 06:27 AM
Dang that's crazy would remember things like that forever

SN95N/A
06-30-2013, 11:40 AM
That was a bad wreck on 275 Did this happen friday if so I was stuck in that traffic for 2 hours and that vehicle was f'd

Katmandu
06-30-2013, 01:35 PM
cops know he was on druGs or something but couldn't prove it ......"or something" was could probably just texting-while-driving.

Texting while driving can make drivers drive worse than drinking and/or drugged driving. Bad, bad problem nowadays.

coupegt
06-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Yeah it was Friday around 4pm by Milford parkway exit area

SN95N/A
06-30-2013, 06:46 PM
Yeah that was a bad one

redfirepearlgt
06-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Who's the PD involved? This PD and the officers involved deserve a well earned Darwin Award for all that hard work this day. If they aren't reprimanded and discharged there is no hope for the future of public service IMO.

cstreu1026
07-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Don't they usually arrest people who leave the scene of an accident?

redfirepearlgt
07-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Don't they usually arrest people who leave the scene of an accident?

One would think. Especially after the second hit and run and suspected of being under the influence of drugs.

Katmandu
07-01-2013, 09:13 AM
One would think. Especially after the second hit and run and suspected of being under the influence of drugs.Key word...."suspected". LEOs can not arrest for DUI without evidence...ie proof.

Apparently, this clown passed all the sobriety tests OR was perhaps WAS RELEASED into the custody of a sober adult! That very well could be the case.

He may have been arrested for DUI, charged and then released to an adult relative. When they got home, he "may" very well have fan-angled the keys away, got back out into the car and went out and got into another wreck.

How many of you have tried to get or keep car keys away from a drunk relative or friend ? Not real easy sometimes is it ?

Who's to say this clown wasn't texting and driving during all this ? Seriously. As we all know, there are a lot of dumbassed driver's out there that can NOT drive period. Put a phone to text into their hands while driving and it's downhill from there. It's a fact that texting and driving driver's drive WORSE than those that are simply impaired by alcohol and/or drugs! That's pretty frightening if you ask me!

coupegt
07-01-2013, 09:22 AM
That's what I was wondering why didnt he get arested. all the incidents was handled by union township police they should of made him do a blood test since they knew he was on something

Katmandu
07-01-2013, 11:15 AM
That's what I was wondering why didnt he get arested.He probably was arrested then release into the custody of someone else. Most probably issued multiple Citations as well.

The question is "if" he was arrested, why was he NOT held in police custody (JAIL) until his arraignment ?

Most times, DUI suspects are held in jail until they sober up.

How does one tell (with complete certainty) that someone under the influence of drugs or that has severe mental health issues is fit to drive a motor vehicle ? PROVE THAT ONE !

How would the police know if this persons was an obsessive texter that was also a complete idiot behind the wheel ?

Don't under estimate this texting shit. It's bad!

4n_eatr
07-01-2013, 02:39 PM
My buddy is a RN and he said they have a hard time telling if some people are on drugs because certain ones like LSD only show up in a spinal tap within 24 hours. They get a lot of crash victims that they KNOW are under the influence but can't prove it because it doesn't show up in a blood test an usually they don't have insurance so they're not going to do a Spinal tap unless they have some sort of proof.