Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Fast and Furious 6 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious 6

4n_eatr
06-06-2013, 05:24 PM
OK, I'm going to go ahead and do it... who's seen it and what did they like/ not like about it?
For me it was a decent movie, now they've started incorporating more American muscle into it. The Airport scene at the end was ridiculous, but all in all it wasn't horrible.

also.... why is the Mustang always one of the first to get destroyed? Made me think of the second movie when I got all excited they had a 2000 Cobra R and then it gets destroyed 10 minutes later... :(

mustangjon
06-06-2013, 05:32 PM
It wasn't bad almost too much action if there sadly can be such a thing it was such a blur and yes the stunts have become more unrealistic

CNTLOSE
06-06-2013, 08:36 PM
We liked it. I have liked them all other than the Tokyo Drift one. I think most stunts in movies now a days are unrealistic...but I still like them.

...and I liked all the Chargers in this one.

lost cause
06-06-2013, 09:05 PM
This movie was pretty awesome when it comes to being entertaining. Sure its not really believable, but who cares. We all go to the movies to get away from our real lives for a while anyway.

331lx
06-08-2013, 02:06 AM
I liked it.......

4n_eatr
06-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Am I the only one that liked Tokyo Drift? I liked it because, it was import, sure... but but at least it was IN Japan where te drift scene started. It'd be like a Japanese drift racer coming here andlearning about drag racing.
I remember when it came out, my buddy saying "great so now instead of kids taking out mommies Honda street racing, now they're going to be "drifting" them into other cars" lol

06V6Andrew
06-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Tome.... Tokyo drift was the best. It focused a lot more on racing then any other ff movie. Sure it was import and the mustang at the end was ridiculous but racing with best a tad bit of crazy criminal plot made it more enjoyable than any other movie. Plus the vette racing the Monte Carlo in the beginning was the best scene out of anyone of the movies.... period!

lost cause
06-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Tome.... Tokyo drift was the best. It focused a lot more on racing then any other ff movie. Sure it was import and the mustang at the end was ridiculous but racing with best a tad bit of crazy criminal plot made it more enjoyable than any other movie. Plus the viper racing the Monte Carlo in the beginning was the best scene out of anyone of the movies.... period!

fixed :lol:

redfirepearlgt
06-08-2013, 08:44 PM
I think past the first movie the whole series is stupid. THe first movie was not better than a C+ to begiun with, even if it was all american muscle cars. This was like the 21st century's answser to The Smokey and the Bandit series with Burt Reynolds. The first one okay, not great but okay. The rest of them sucked eggs.

Yellow98Cobra
06-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Tokyo drift was my favorite. I thought the last one was good, it was enjoyable. There were a couple scenes had they deleted it would have been much better. I also want to know how they beat the living shit out of each other and never have a cut or bruise on them.

4n_eatr
06-09-2013, 08:00 PM
They're badasses, that's how... Except Paul Walker... I don't know about him. I think he wears makeup...

06V6Andrew
06-10-2013, 10:07 AM
fixed :lol:

Thanks! I don't know what I was thinking. Confusing a Vette and a viper. :eek:

Mista Bone
06-10-2013, 12:18 PM
I hate the F&F series........

but put Vin D. in a Sci Fi flick, like "The Chronicles of Riddick" he shines!

Mista Bone
06-10-2013, 12:19 PM
I hate the F&F series........

but put Vin D. in a Sci Fi flick, like "The Chronicles of Riddick" he shines!

Rick93coupe
06-10-2013, 01:14 PM
I liked 1 and 5. Haven't seen 6 yet, waiting for video.

4n_eatr
06-10-2013, 01:22 PM
An I the only one who HATED the first one? I think they're getting better as time goes on, but I bought my first Fox right after that movie came out. I got so tired of kids in Mommys Civic with no interior and a fart can wanting to race.

jeep45238
06-10-2013, 03:53 PM
I've only seen one and 6 - hated the first, meh on the 6th. I didn't believe they had made more than 1 when my buddies wanted to go see the sixth.

That said - holy crap was that a wrong runway. My AFSC is just wrong for movies like that, ruins 'em.

4n_eatr
06-11-2013, 08:00 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why the hell the still insist on destroying classic cars. That's what I hated the first one, AND the second one. And the fourth. Pretty much all of them do that... Even if the new one was a superbugs clone, it was still a Roadrunner underneath. Dont get me started on the Mustang... There are millions of trashed out Civics and integras out the for them to throw a body kit on and make it look fast and destroy it.

2007ShelbyCobra
06-11-2013, 08:55 PM
I stayed entertained with the 6th. Im sure ill be there premier night to see number 7 as well lol As a car person, ill watch any car movie, no matter how stupid

4n_eatr
06-12-2013, 07:42 AM
I stayed entertained with the 6th. Im sure ill be there premier night to see number 7 as well lol As a car person, ill watch any car movie, no matter how stupid

My wife makes fun of me because ill watch any crappy movie that has cars in it on Netflix. I think the absolute WORST movie I've seen was "Drive". It had a new 5.0 mustang but somehow a Chrysler 300 was keeping up with it and the chase scene was about 30 seconds long.

2007ShelbyCobra
06-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Drive was horrible... such a let down lol

4n_eatr
06-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Exactly. Idont care if a movie doesn't have a good plot (ie Vanishing Point, Two Lane Blacktop, Black Cat Run, Bullitt) but at least have a good (semi-believable) chase. Apparently there's a new movie coming out called "Getaway" that has a GT500 on the cover. The trailer looks pretty good.

pegasus
06-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Drive was horrible... such a let down lol

i thought drive was good

2-8-1
06-17-2013, 06:42 PM
Made me think of the second movie when I got all excited they had a 2000 Cobra R and then it gets destroyed 10 minutes later...

There was no 2000 Cobra R in the second movie. That was a Saleen.

4n_eatr
06-18-2013, 02:12 PM
There was no 2000 Cobra R in the second movie. That was a Saleen.

Ahh ok. I think I watched that movie once. Lol