Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Bigfoot [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot

Kevin1989
04-24-2013, 09:27 PM
This is completely random, but Bigfoot has Always amazed me and I've been interested and drawn tward story's of the "skunk ape" or what have you. I've never seen it, but I want to! I want some hard evidence. And a Head shot. :). Anyone have any personal story's or experience with the critter?

SN95N/A
04-24-2013, 10:03 PM
I seen him on The T.V once He looked real!

redfirepearlgt
04-24-2013, 10:06 PM
I caught a motengator once.

Kevin1989
04-24-2013, 10:13 PM

ahdowhatnow?

rtvickers
04-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Ive always been interested in the story. Ive always wonder when people spot one, why dont they go after it. Why do they go the other way. I seen a TV show about 5 years ago that was filmed in southeastern OH. They called him grassman. They had a video that caught him walking by out of the corner of the video. He was kind of white in color. They found some nest that they couldnt reproduce. Its hard to believe whats true.

Kevin1989
04-24-2013, 10:27 PM
Ive always been interested in the story. Ive always wonder when people spot one, why dont they go after it. Why do they go the other way. I seen a TV show about 5 years ago that was filmed in southeastern OH. They called him grassman. They had a video that caught him walking by out of the corner of the video. He was kind of white in color. They found some nest that they couldnt reproduce. Its hard to believe whats true.

exactly, im seriously toying the idea of going to hunt the damn thing... I need to find a place to do so...

redfirepearlgt
04-24-2013, 10:44 PM

ahdowhatnow?

That's what we would call anything drug in on the hook other than a fish when fishing country ponds with lots of weeds and cat tails in them. It's a non living heavy stick, clump of stink weed, or cat tail. LOL!

The term was conceived by my cousin Kevin who was murdered in a department store robbery in 1987. he was 11 months older than me.

mf959100GT
04-24-2013, 11:16 PM
That's what we would call anything drug in on the hook other than a fish when fishing country ponds with lots of weeds and cat tails in them. It's a non living heavy stick, clump of stink weed, or cat tail. LOL!

The term was conceived by my cousin Kevin who was murdered in a department store robbery in 1987. he was 11 months older than me.

Aka tree bass as well

lost cause
04-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Les Stroud of survivorman fame claimed to have seen him on the Joe Rogan show. He recently said that he and Joe Rogan have plans to go out to the area where he saw bigfoot, and film a show. I imagine if anyone could find one, it would be a guy that spends most of his spare time lost in the woods.

Kevin1989
04-24-2013, 11:38 PM
I'm not real sure why it's always like fascinated me but it has, that and ghost. I wanna see some hard evidence of either or!

mustang8998
04-25-2013, 05:15 AM
We have one living in our unicorn pasture.

rtvickers
04-25-2013, 05:47 AM
I'm not real sure why it's always like fascinated me but it has, that and ghost. I wanna see some hard evidence of either or!

Ive never seen a Bigfoot but I have seen my fair share of paranormal activity. Im not talking about the TV shows or movies. I seen it first hand on multiple occasions.

Kevin1989
04-25-2013, 06:31 AM
Ive never seen a Bigfoot but I have seen my fair share of paranormal activity. Im not talking about the TV shows or movies. I seen it first hand on multiple occasions.

That's awesome, I wanna see it. My buddies shop is as he calls it "haunted" and I've heard a bang in there but I want better proof it could of been and thing what I heard

Blackout
04-25-2013, 06:37 AM
You all have way too much time on your hands....lol

Kevin1989
04-25-2013, 06:44 AM
You all have way too much time on your hands....lol

No I ride a mower at work my mind wanders all over the place! Lol

redfirepearlgt
04-25-2013, 08:02 AM
Bigfoot was found...He's one of those two guys in Swamp people that rides that fancy green air boat. Well that's what he calls himself.

96GTAnthony
04-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Ive always been intrested in Bigfoot and the yeti. Its intresting cause its hard to explain if they do or dont exsit. Paronormal activity is intresting too. Seeing figures moving or taking pictures in the dark and seeing some freaky things anyone have any pics of anything like that?

Applejaxx95vert
04-25-2013, 06:06 PM
I did see Bigfoot in Lima at the four wheel jamboree.

Gearhead
04-25-2013, 08:30 PM

Care to share any experiences ?

rtvickers
04-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Care to share any experiences ?

Here's a story that was the most bone chilling.

I used to be part owner of a private club/bar in Newport. It had full bar in the front and a island bar in the back by the pool table that faces a big screen TV. Sometimes I would go pick up some dinner and go down there and sit at the back bar and watch TV. I would be there by myself. You know that feeling you get when someone is standing behind you? I got that feeling about 4 or 5 times over the years I was involved with the place. Of course I would turn around and look. Everytime I see would a guy standing at the opening to go behind the bar. He would quickly turn left and walk through a closet door that is right there. The only person I ever told was my girlfriend. She always just blew me off and laughed at me. There was about 30 of us involved in this bar/private club. We had a party one night and there was about 75 people there. I heard one of the other members talking about the guy that he saw. Same thing I saw. I immediately went to him and made him tell me and my girlfriend the story. She didnt buy it. But he told me the history about the building. Back when it was a house and people lived in it. It was a 2 story house and that closet is where the steps came down. The place caught on fire and the old man up stairs died in the fire and thats where they found the guy that lived up there. He described everything I saw perfectly. It was freaky.

96GTAnthony
04-25-2013, 10:50 PM
That is pretty freaky. But that's interesting knowing the history of some places

Kevin1989
04-26-2013, 10:29 PM
Man call me crazy but I've always wanted to see something like that, like something to scare the fuck out of me

mad max
04-26-2013, 10:43 PM
^ it really messes with your mind . Ive had a couple of expierences and they all scared me pretty bad. You get a little paranoid .

redfirepearlgt
04-26-2013, 10:56 PM
One night I looked out my back windown and saw a pair of glowing eyes looking in at me. Scared me to death. I got up and moved toward it thinking it was a racoon or possum staring in the window and that it would see me and run. It didn't. So I turned on the dining room light, and it was gone. I looked out the back window for signs of anything and there was nothing. So I turned off the light walked back into the living room and sat down. A few seconds later i looked back and there it was again. This time I went and got my .357 magnum. I thought someone was messing with me. This time I left the lights off and as I got closer to the window the orange glowing eyes were still there, but no sign of a face or anything. I was really getting nervous so I back away to turn the light on again. As I reached back for the light switch the eyes disappeared before I turned on the light. I pulled my hand away and the eyes appeared again in the same place. Then it dawned on me. Sure enough the brand new dimmer light I had recently installed had an orange round nightlight on it and I was seeing the double reflection in the double pane window. I laughed at myself until I almost choked. I know it's not a spector tail, but for a minute I thought I had Jody the pig looking in at me. (reference amityville horror)

Rick93coupe
04-26-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm still hunting for the mythical clitoris. :gotpics:

redfirepearlgt
04-26-2013, 11:55 PM
I'm still hunting for the mythical clitoris. :gotpics:

The bearded clam is the known prey of the one eyed trouser snake.

Kevin1989
04-26-2013, 11:59 PM
The bearded clam is the known prey of the one eyed trouser snake.

I seriously just spit my adult beverage onto my shirt

lost cause
04-27-2013, 12:24 AM
I've seen enough to scare the daylights outta me, but then again, I have a very active imagination. No way to know for sure if I actually saw a ghost, or if it was just my imagination that saw it, haha.

chadomac
04-27-2013, 08:41 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Big_foot.JPG

Galaxie
04-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Bigfoot cant be real Steve Irwin never poked it .

Kevin1989
04-28-2013, 01:11 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Big_foot.JPG

Well played sir, well played