Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Daily Driver Refreshed and Revived by Plated [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Daily Driver Refreshed and Revived by Plated

PKFIRE
04-11-2013, 09:52 PM
I took my Srt-4 to Plated(Chris) and he worked wonders on the 9 year old paint. The car has lost it luster through the years and after I managed to hit the hood with my garage door arm when I was putting a new turbo in. I finally decided to get myself a birthday present. Chris awesome work! Below shows a before and after pic.

BTW great job on the interior detail, totally surprised on my way home!

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7263/2013paintedsrt4.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/2013paintedsrt4.jpg/)

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/60/differencej.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/differencej.png/)

Before on Left Right After

91boost
04-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Nice job! Looks great

motox159
04-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Looks real good man. Chris does some top notch work for sure!

SN95N/A
04-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Looks decent:bigthumb

BuckeyeAlex
04-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Looks great. Those cars are a blast as a daily driver, I've had a couple of them over the years and have been thinking about getting another one to daily. Problem is they're old enough now that most have high miles and have been messed with way too much.

plated
04-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Well happy birthday!! Glad ur happy,car turned out great.lil elbow grease goes long way.thanks for the work.go hav fun sat with it.i c u there

PKFIRE
04-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Looks great. Those cars are a blast as a daily driver, I've had a couple of them over the years and have been thinking about getting another one to daily. Problem is they're old enough now that most have high miles and have been messed with way too much.

I had hard time finding this one 3 years ago. I ended up picking it up in Tennesse with 33,000 miles on it. There are a lot better daily drivers but this one allows me to wrench a little and the part cost is resonable.

PKFIRE
04-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Well happy birthday!! Glad ur happy,car turned out great.lil elbow grease goes long way.thanks for the work.go hav fun sat with it.i c u there

Sounds good! By the way the more I look at the car, the more detail I see that you did. I didn't realize you removed the rust spots from my wipers,lol.

plated
04-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Sounds good! By the way the more I look at the car, the more detail I see that you did. I didn't realize you removed the rust spots from my wipers,lol.

ahhhh FINALLY!!! me and my boss were just talking about customers like you,i think you and one other guy i've done work for lately,u guys actually noticed the lil xtra things,and let me tell you it goes along way, i do so much xtra stuff that never even goes noticed,and to see you noticed and was appreciative man that means the world to me,and you wasnt calling everyday is my car done lol,being patient and appreciative goes along way in life,i just want say thanks again made my weekend.............................

chris91
04-12-2013, 02:12 PM
It really is amazing the little touches that make customers happy. And 9 outta 10 detail shops wont even think of doing something like that that takes maybe 10-15 minutes to do. I always try my best to go above and beyond what the customer requests also. Wish a lot more people kept that type of business ethics. :bigthumb

SN95N/A
04-12-2013, 03:10 PM
It really is amazing the little touches that make customers happy. And 9 outta 10 detail shops wont even think of doing something like that that takes maybe 10-15 minutes to do. I always try my best to go above and beyond what the customer requests also. Wish a lot more people kept that type of business ethics. :bigthumb

You are one of very few people that do outstanding work!!

chris91
04-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Awww, dont make me blush. haha Lemme know when you want that Cobra done. I just picked up a bunch of new products that work AWESOME.

SN95N/A
04-12-2013, 03:19 PM
I will get ahold of you for sure,I will have it back next week,want get it done soon after I get it back.

chris91
04-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Sounds good bud!

2Kblacksleeper
04-13-2013, 02:27 AM
Plated. I'm really looking forward to getting my 12 back from you and bruce.
The 15th will be 2 months without my baby. You guys have not had it that long. Insurance had it for like 2 weeks. I think I have called 3-4 times in a month and a half.

I would rather you all take your time and do the excellent work you guys always do rather than rush and pester you. I notice the details. I like the way you painted the underside of the hood already and I've yet to see it in person.

How long should I wait till I wax it?

John