Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone got a fusion? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a fusion?

thecollector
03-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Heres the deal im having an issue with my 2011 fusion sport. I just had the mode door actuator replaced under warranty and now air is directed a percentage from the defrost and floor when only the floor is selected. I know this is not how it previously operated, just wondered if anyone else had a similar car so i can compare it. Also need a leverage fulcrum so when I go back to kings to get it taken care i can confidently say my car has errant operation. Im afraid there is an issue with the heater case or internal door and dont want to pay out of pocket when the warranty runs out. Any help is much appreciated.

cobraman302
03-24-2013, 08:26 PM
I have been looking for a fix on this as well. I have a 2010 fusion sport with the same problem. I had a 2009 with digital climate control and never had a problem...but this one is awful. I have to switch it to dash/floor and close all the dash vent to push the air to the floor. The more I read up on it, the more it seems like a problem with a lot of them. Everything else with it works great...minus the floor heat when it's switched to defrost/floor. Annoying as hell.