Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Went to Summit Today [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Went to Summit Today

devous1
03-14-2013, 07:01 PM
I was in Akron working so I stopped in Summit to checkout thier clearance area. They had a shit ton of stuff back there I think form reorganizing the store and getting rid of old displays. Here are a few items that stick out if anyone is interested.

Harwood Carbon Fiber 6" W/S length Cowl Hood with a couple scratches, I think they could be buffed to the point you wouldn't notice them. I almost bought it but didn't think I could get it home without really fn it up. was 700 down to 300

Granatelli Kmember for mod motor, reg 800 down to 500, not a Granatelli fan or would have bought it for the AB Mach.

Several converters

Several sets of headers for SBF

Ford Racing Iron 302 Block

Painless Mustang Wiring Harness

There was a ton of pickup stuff, I'd say the hood is the hottest item, it was just put out yesterday and I doubt it will last long.

coleary1992
03-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Hmmm. Might be worth a drive up lol

devous1
03-14-2013, 07:25 PM
Yea, I wish I would have bought that hood. If nothing else I could have sold it to some one. I doubt it lasts through the weekend.

If some one does go up let me know

Dtony
03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
I used to live 6 miles from the Tallmadge store. Me and other buddies were there several times a week looking in the clearance area. There is always a ton of great deals there.

full force
03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
nice to be local to it!! well 45 minutes....

devous1
03-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Normally they have a couple tables, they had shit piled up all the way down the wall where the tires and wheels used to be. The only thing I hate about thier store is the whole deal of how they sell stuff. Ya gotta go to the counter. Have the guy look it up, then order it. Then go over to the cashier and pay for it, then go to the pickup counter and get it what a pain in the ass if you just have a quick question.

Jegs, ya walk in the door and the salesmen are on ya like Tijuana hookers in a Tequila bar. Ya go to the register order your shit, he goes gets it cashes ya out and puts it in your truck.

Some one go get me that hood. And some aluminum oxide, I'll give ya cash.

MFIELD
03-14-2013, 08:45 PM
We stopped at the Gergia store a couple weeks ago and they had a big sale going to.

2Fast4You
03-15-2013, 08:30 AM
I called them about the clearance items and the guy I spoke to said that they will not check to see if any items are there, it becomes a hassle and it's first come first serve. Won't even sell it to ship it, must get it in person.

m347
03-15-2013, 11:49 AM
If you put clearance in the search box it shows a lot of stuff on clearance but if you ad it to your cart it goes in at full price.

Katmandu
03-17-2013, 08:20 AM
If you put clearance in the search box it shows a lot of stuff on clearance but if you ad it to your cart it goes in at full price.
http://www.summitracing.com/search/clearance/yes