Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
THE FUTURE OF STANGBANGERZ DEPENDS ON PEOPLE FOLLOWING THROUGH!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : THE FUTURE OF STANGBANGERZ DEPENDS ON PEOPLE FOLLOWING THROUGH!!!!

facemelter71
02-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Can we get some information?

Yes?
No?
Pound salt?
No one gives a shit?
I think I poohed a little?

9cobra4
02-28-2013, 04:27 PM
I'll take "this will take months" for $100, Alex.

lxenvy
02-28-2013, 04:44 PM
No doubt. But atleast keep us in the loop. Cant just tell us bangerz might be gone and then.......... nothing.........

evil8
02-28-2013, 04:59 PM
LS1 swap.....

facemelter71
02-28-2013, 05:05 PM
I'll take "this will take months" for $100, Alex.

HAHAHA. Jeopardy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AorrF2ATGtA

Maximus
02-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Funny you should ask this.

I made a post a while back offering to pay money for someone to make a cool homepage. Nothing too fancy, just a cool pic of Vinny and TT with Race In Peace or something like that and never got any submissions. A lot of chit chat, but nothing concrete.

People been asking about updates to the VBB to a more current version. Nothing but crickets.

Ive been asking about updating the rotating banners up top as there are sponsors on there that arent paying. So how does SBZ expect to have paying vendors when non paying vendors get space for Free?

Seems like there has to be willingness from the higher 4 to do more work (Holly Terry John and Kelly) to keep this going to get any Love from us members. If they dont want to do whats needed, then why should anyone donate or want to sponsor? Or keep this site going?

This site is on cruise control right now and flying on its own.....

Maximus
02-28-2013, 05:26 PM
LS1 swap.....

Useful post as usual.

leroy93lx
02-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Someone humor me, what is a site like this worth? If I wanted to buy this one, or hell, even start my own? I'm not a computer guy so I would rely on someone else to make it work, but seriously. If I wanted a forum what would it take?

facemelter71
02-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Its odd that John makes this big Thread and makes every one concerned about where SBZ is headed. I make a great suggestion and everything seems good,then nothing.

Some thing has to happen. Kelly wont post even though I know he is reading this,John kinda fell off the earth some where after making the last thread and who know's what Holly is doing,and Terry has nothing good to add.

We have metric shit tons of Mods if you go through the Members list. Some of those people have not been here in 4 years. Time to chalk them up and make some current people mods.

Maximus
02-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Its odd that John makes this big Thread and makes every one concerned about where SBZ is headed. I make a great suggestion and everything seems good,then nothing.

Some thing has to happen. Kelly wont post even though I know he is reading this,John kinda fell off the earth some where after making the last thread and who know's what Holly is doing,and Terry has nothing good to add.

We have metric shit tons of Mods if you go through the Members list. Some of those people have not been here in 4 years. Time to chalk them up and make some current people mods.

Changing Mods isnt going to do dick and John can only do so much. It all comes down to Holly and whether or not she wants SBZ to go down one path or another. She has all the rights in the world to hang onto SBZ...VINNY, her Late HUSBAND started this place!
Some might not agree with how its being run, but in the end, it comes down to what SHE wants and how SHE wants it ran. Either you stay on, respect her decision or click that little tab up top and sign off.

Personally, I would like to see it go back to where it was, but that can never happen.

Until sponsors or donating members see where their money goes, I dont see this place going anywhere positive anytime soon.

facemelter71
02-28-2013, 06:01 PM
What are ya,drunk? I just agreed with you and now your telling me to either conform or sign off?

If the site is in the shitter and John makes a thread requesting "things" and we give "things" and nothing happen's. What the hell is any one supposed to think?

I would like to see this place stick around and I understand its up to Holly,but you cant make a thread asking for help then.......nothing.

evil8
02-28-2013, 07:25 PM
We need an LS1 swap section!

evil8
02-28-2013, 07:31 PM
What made the old days better than current times?

Were there more projects?

Was there more racing?

Were there more meets?

Was there more Ackbar?

Was there more Metcalf?

89notch
02-28-2013, 08:03 PM

I'm reading but these are all decisions that Holly needs to make. It's not my business I just help out with whatever she needs. John is in contact with her and when she decides how to move forward I will help. I don't think the site is in any danger of shutting down. I know we have enough loyal members to keep it going.

Maximus
02-28-2013, 08:19 PM
What are ya,drunk? I just agreed with you and now your telling me to either conform or sign off?

If the site is in the shitter and John makes a thread requesting "things" and we give "things" and nothing happen's. What the hell is any one supposed to think?

I would like to see this place stick around and I understand its up to Holly,but you cant make a thread asking for help then.......nothing.

With all the good intentions by SBZ members, NOTHING, Not one GDAMN thing positive can happen till Holly decides on what to do here. If she wants it to be a business, then fine. Set it up as one and not hide it behind a message forum. We all arent stupid and pretty much know how much running a message board is, so no one should get on here and try to tell us otherwise. Making money is not a crime and she should be rewarded for all Vinnys hard work. Its OK.

Have Dave print up some SBZ T-shirts. Pay $8-10 for em, sell them for $15. Profit goes towards whatever.

Sponsors pay $X a month. It costs $Y to run this pace a month. Simple math....Y-X=Profit. Profit used to Whatever Holly wants to do with it.

SBZ members pay $....Thats just stupid. NO MEMBER should have to pay to belong to a message board. Afterall, ITS THE MEMBERS THAT MAKE A SUCESSFUL MESSAGE BOARD!!!

Did anyone miss that....
NO SBZ MEMBER SHOULD FN PAY TO BE ON HERE!

Clsssifieds....Fuck it. Lets go here since Im knee deep In IT.

GET RID OF THEM. You want to sell something for FREE? Take your Shawn Shady ass over to Craigslist and go to town. Hell, even Racingjunk has FREE ads available!
"But but We want FREE ADS for SBZ members." Tough shit. How about everyone gets off this FN computer and do like the days before computers. Go to get togethers and COMMUNICATE via the old fashioned way....ACTUAL CONVERSATION. You know, TALKING. Maybe take a list of JUNK you have for sale and hand out a Flyer. Hit up the Xtreem Racing series and see if they have a Used Parts area at the Races. You know, so you can COMMUNICATE with other people in PERSON! It use to be fun to wander the Used Pile of Crap parts section at shows and find exactly what I was looking for. Piles and piles of SHIT and there of all places would be that one special part needed to finish off an interior...find that one off window molding etc etc. You entitled ding dongs have it soft by sitting in your brown stained undies scratching your ball sack and looking for parts while sitting at home.

Blah Blah Blah. Fuck it. Shut this place down as it is NO WHERE NEAR WHAT THE FUCK IT USE TO BE. ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK EVERYONE CAN GET FROM THIS PLACE.
OH AND AS FAR AS NEW MODS, WE HAD ONE, A PRETTY GUNG HO ONE. HE WAS GONNA CHANGE SBZ AND HIS ATTITUDE LIT THE EVEREST SLIGHT SPARK AROUND HERE....too bad he didnt have thick skin and he let a couple NEGATIVE ASSHOLES rain on his parade and POOF, that spark was extinguished.
Other members saw that, so WHY THE FUCK WOULD they want to be apart of that? I sure as Fuck got tired of dealing with the SHIT on the DD list and I gave up. So I understand perfectly what happened.

Dirty Dozen....Pfft. No where near what it should be. EGOS killed that bad boy years ago.

Anything else....No idea. If Im not banned from here for speaking my mind, Im sure Ill have some more STUFF for you to read later on. If you wanna be a Ballless Prick and ban me, Ill be like others in here and post under someone else's name. :flipoff:

KMA

Craig

jktruckin06
02-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Atta girl!!!

facemelter71
02-28-2013, 08:49 PM
Sounds like some decisions need to be made. I make my best decisions while I'm taking a crap.

Hell yea Craig. Ill buy you a wheat grass shot some time.

Whyucryn
02-28-2013, 09:11 PM
With all the good intentions by SBZ members, NOTHING, Not one GDAMN thing positive can happen till Holly decides on what to do here. If she wants it to be a business, then fine. Set it up as one and not hide it behind a message forum. We all arent stupid and pretty much know how much running a message board is, so no one should get on here and try to tell us otherwise. Making money is not a crime and she should be rewarded for all Vinnys hard work. Its OK.

Have Dave print up some SBZ T-shirts. Pay $8-10 for em, sell them for $15. Profit goes towards whatever.

Sponsors pay $X a month. It costs $Y to run this pace a month. Simple math....Y-X=Profit. Profit used to Whatever Holly wants to do with it.

SBZ members pay $....Thats just stupid. NO MEMBER should have to pay to belong to a message board. Afterall, ITS THE MEMBERS THAT MAKE A SUCESSFUL MESSAGE BOARD!!!

Did anyone miss that....
NO SBZ MEMBER SHOULD FN PAY TO BE ON HERE!

Clsssifieds....Fuck it. Lets go here since Im knee deep In IT.

GET RID OF THEM. You want to sell something for FREE? Take your Shawn Shady ass over to Craigslist and go to town. Hell, even Racingjunk has FREE ads available!
"But but We want FREE ADS for SBZ members." Tough shit. How about everyone gets off this FN computer and do like the days before computers. Go to get togethers and COMMUNICATE via the old fashioned way....ACTUAL CONVERSATION. You know, TALKING. Maybe take a list of JUNK you have for sale and hand out a Flyer. Hit up the Xtreem Racing series and see if they have a Used Parts area at the Races. You know, so you can COMMUNICATE with other people in PERSON! It use to be fun to wander the Used Pile of Crap parts section at shows and find exactly what I was looking for. Piles and piles of SHIT and there of all places would be that one special part needed to finish off an interior...find that one off window molding etc etc. You entitled ding dongs have it soft by sitting in your brown stained undies scratching your ball sack and looking for parts while sitting at home.

Blah Blah Blah. Fuck it. Shut this place down as it is NO WHERE NEAR WHAT THE FUCK IT USE TO BE. ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK EVERYONE CAN GET FROM THIS PLACE.
OH AND AS FAR AS NEW MODS, WE HAD ONE, A PRETTY GUNG HO ONE. HE WAS GONNA CHANGE SBZ AND HIS ATTITUDE LIT THE EVEREST SLIGHT SPARK AROUND HERE....too bad he didnt have thick skin and he let a couple NEGATIVE ASSHOLES rain on his parade and POOF, that spark was extinguished.
Other members saw that, so WHY THE FUCK WOULD they want to be apart of that? I sure as Fuck got tired of dealing with the SHIT on the DD list and I gave up. So I understand perfectly what happened.

Dirty Dozen....Pfft. No where near what it should be. EGOS killed that bad boy years ago.

Anything else....No idea. If Im not banned from here for speaking my mind, Im sure Ill have some more STUFF for you to read later on. If you wanna be a Ballless Prick and ban me, Ill be like others in here and post under someone else's name. :flipoff:

KMA

Craig

You sound like a 12yr old girl.... Or a negative Nancy... Maybe just a soft ass. All that jibber jabber and it was still a big cover up on how you really feel. I know what you're wanting to say, you're just trying to be respectful. Don't worry though bud, I know what you're trying to say!

NO SHOT
02-28-2013, 09:35 PM
What made the old days better than current times?

Were there more projects?

Was there more racing?

Were there more meets?

Was there more Ackbar?

Was there more Metcalf?

All the above.....

Whyucryn
02-28-2013, 09:39 PM
Plus it was better when that dick head from up north didn't talk so much.

Maximus
02-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Atta girl!!!
Fuck you.

Sounds like some decisions need to be made. I make my best decisions while I'm taking a crap.

Hell yea Craig. Ill buy you a wheat grass shot some time.
WTF is Wheat grass?

You sound like a 12yr old girl.... Or a negative Nancy... Maybe just a soft ass. All that jibber jabber and it was still a big cover up on how you really feel. I know what you're wanting to say, you're just trying to be respectful. Don't worry though bud, I know what you're trying to say!
Says the guy hiding behind a screen name. Who are you today? Rob or Craig?

evil8
02-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Rob Metcalf ....bish.

leroy93lx
02-28-2013, 10:44 PM
I remember when I first joined and one of the Metcalfs was at war with Beef and was making cartoon call outs! Funny funny shit. I know other people remember that

Whyucryn
02-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Fuck you.

WTF is Wheat grass?

Says the guy hiding behind a screen name. Who are you today? Rob or Craig?

There's never a Craig on this screename... Ever... Not even if there's a fire!

There'd be no reason for different screenames if people could handle the truth

Whyucryn
02-28-2013, 11:08 PM
I remember when I first joined and one of the Metcalfs was at war with Beef and was making cartoon call outs! Funny funny shit. I know other people remember that

And then people turned into soft ass bishes.....

Maximus
02-28-2013, 11:14 PM
There's never a Craig on this screename... Ever... Not even if there's a fire!
There'd be no reason for different screenames if people could handle the truth

uh huh.:drunk:

Maximus
02-28-2013, 11:16 PM
And then people turned into soft ass bishes.....

That, or just got tired of hearing the same ole shit.

Pssst...
The Waylon video was better than those Cartoon thingys. :bigthumb

Gene
02-28-2013, 11:25 PM
Hmm...it's getting late, Cracker is still up (and hopefully drinking). This could get entertaining...

lxenvy
02-28-2013, 11:29 PM
Hmm...it's getting late, Cracker is still up (and hopefully drinking). This could get entertaining...

My thoughts exactly. Ive freshened the page a few times already. I know what Ill be doing first thing in the morning:D

Whyucryn
02-28-2013, 11:39 PM
That, or just got tired of hearing the same ole shit.

Pssst...
The Waylon video was better than those Cartoon thingys. :bigthumb

But people never quit reading it and it brought alot of traffic to the boards. Oh but hey, we have classifieds for that now huh?

Gene
02-28-2013, 11:50 PM
Okay, fuck it. It’s late and I’ve had enough to drink. I’m going to write my manifesto.

Here’s the state of SBZ as I see it.

This is Holly’s board. Vinny started it, now it’s her’s to run as she sees fit. In my opinion, she should make a fair profit off of the board, enough to justify the general pain in the ass that it is to deal with everyone’s bitching and moaning. If she wants to share financials, that’s fine. But she doesn’t have to. It’s her board. Just come up with a fair number for vendor support that makes financial sense ($25 a month/$300 a year sounds fair to me) so that those of vendors who do want to support the site can make a reasonable business case to do so.

Screw the supporting member bullshit. No one should have to pay to be a member. If you want to spend money, buy a sticker or a T-shirt.

Update the administration. Find a few people who are willing to put up with the bullshit and make them the admins. Same for the moderators. We bitched about Hilter and Stalin (Tim and Matt), but at least they were on the board everyday and things like email notifications and new member approvals didn’t take months to get fixed. I have a customer who is building a pretty nice 85 GT who has been trying to join the board for over a year and still hasn’t been approved.

Find better hosting. If we’re paying $850 a year, we’re paying too much.

The Dirty Dozen - Personally, I think that Terry does a pretty decent job of policing it. There’s a whole lot of ego at play, but considering these are people who choose to build 9 and 10 second “street cars”, it’s kind of expected. Show up, run your number. If you’re in the top 12 you get a sticker. No bitching.

Classifieds - I know that I go against the grain of just about everyone when I say open the classifieds up to anyone who wants to post. I’d rather come here looking for parts than to Craigslist. Make this place the home of people wanting to sell Mustang shit in SW Ohio. That would also make the site appeal more to vendors wanting to pay to be able to post. If you’re that concerned, there are very nice plugins for VBulletin that allow you to monetize the classifieds. Maybe make each “For Sale” ad $1.00.

Update VBulletin to the latest version with no annual license fee. Use the vendor’s money to pay for it.

Bring back Metcalf and Ackbar. This place was a whole lot more entertaining when they were around.

Remember that playing with cars is supposed to be fun. Go to Edgewater or Kil-Kare on a Friday or Saturday night, hang out at a cruise-in and just have a good time. Stop taking this shit so seriously and remember why it was all started in the first place.

Maximus
03-01-2013, 12:54 AM
But people never quit reading it and it brought alot of traffic to the boards. Oh but hey, we have classifieds for that now huh?

Yup or throw up a "Post up your ride thread" That brings everyone back around also.
Hell, you have been banned and have your own forums, yet you still come around. I guess that says something about SBZ.:)

Whyucryn
03-01-2013, 01:32 AM
I just wonder around from forum to forum. Mostly come here cause most of the old school bangerz have gotten sick of the dumb shit and are selling/parting out there stuff. I'm not much of a seller... But I do like to find good deals on used Parts and I've found quite a few here. Me and calypsohomo have bought and sold all kinds of shit back and forth. One thing I do know when coming to this site, there won't be much talk about racing. It's more political bull shit and so on.

Mista Bone
03-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Mindless rant ahead.....

I and many others will NOT pay to be a member of a forum but however have no issues buy stickers or shirts (something other than black please!) to help support a forum.

Mind you I'm on MANY forums and try to support those on it. Thanks to Cracker's rant I haven't been the that yellow box store in Cbus in years.

I do believe their needs to be a changing of the guard. Inactive mods need to step down and be replaced with those that are here daily and responsible.

VBB doesn't need to be updated yearly if it is managed properly but when hackers crack an old version sometimes you have little choice.

A suggestion, Vendors submit items for raffle at no cost (passes for 2 dyno pulls for example) and people buy tickets. It is a PITA for one person to handle it but it can be done. This is the SOLE funding for a forum I'm on that is more active than SBZ but it is also not easy to find via Google.

I will state this, being a sub section moderator or a whole forum moderator takes time and is a PITA.

Remember that playing with cars is supposed to be fun. Go to Edgewater or Kil-Kare on a Friday or Saturday night, hang out at a cruise-in and just have a good time. Stop taking this shit so seriously and remember why it was all started in the first place.

This.

What about a monthly meet that rotates between local QSL's or something like that so members across our area can have a short drive or choose to make the haul. We as a group would be supporting a local business as well.

Classifieds need a 30-90 wait period and a min. number of respectful posts. That varies forum to forum. On the forum I moderate on it is 90 days and 65 posts then it needs approved.

jad0087
03-01-2013, 02:27 AM
Way too much political bullshit on this site, i used to like getting on here and reading stuff, anymore its just boring and useless

69Cobra
03-01-2013, 02:31 AM
This place has the potential to be great again. With the new 5.0's and the other cars out there and the ego's that go along with them this place could be interesting again but that's going to require people putting their feelings aside and let someone run the publicity side of SBZ with no strings attached. I don't know what went on between Craig and Holly a few years back (nor do I care) as I was starting to not come around at that time but to me that's about the time frame this place went stale. I can't think of anyone better to revive this place other than Craig. If Holly really cares about this site then put your feelings aside and let Craig run with it. That's if he wants it, if he don't then this is what you have. A boring site with no drama and no racing. Just my .02

Mista Bone
03-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Due to past posts I'm not sure I want Cracker in command, even after his editing :) It would be good reading though!

Lets be honest, we, as a forum, know the structure of old we seek. If that doesn't happen here, can ANYONE make a better site that everyone would jump ship to?

I don't think so, too many loyal to HERE.

Who can take this site where? Not an easy question to answer.

The other option is to close the doors and I doubt many of us want to see that happen.

http://youtu.be/WXU3N9wT3u0

69Cobra
03-01-2013, 05:31 AM
Due to past posts I'm not sure I want Cracker in command, even after his editing :) It would be good reading though!

Lets be honest, we, as a forum, know the structure of old we seek. If that doesn't happen here, can ANYONE make a better site that everyone would jump ship to?

I don't think so, too many loyal to HERE.

Who can take this site where? Not an easy question to answer.

The other option is to close the doors and I doubt many of us want to see that happen.

http://youtu.be/WXU3N9wT3u0

Cool video.

evil8
03-01-2013, 06:15 AM
There is a site for the fastest Mustangs in Southwest Ohio. A good portion of those Mustang guys are members on both sites, but when they want to speak their mind, it isn't here.

69Cobra
03-01-2013, 06:39 AM
There is a site for the fastest Mustangs in Southwest Ohio. A good portion of those Mustang guys are members on both sites, but when they want to speak their mind, it isn't here.

What's the other site?

evil8
03-01-2013, 06:43 AM
What's the other site?

Hmmmm, I wil have to check my browser history.

mustang8998
03-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Extreme Street Cars, I assume.....

jktruckin06
03-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Do they have meets and stickers and shirts over there?

1byafender
03-01-2013, 08:49 AM
they have a few stickers and shirts left i belive. if not they r willing to get them. has far has meets not really. most of the members over there race in or go to most of the races in the xos series at kilkare. the races r once a month for 6 months. also this year there adding some outlaw races.

Maximus
03-01-2013, 10:12 AM
This place has the potential to be great again. With the new 5.0's and the other cars out there and the ego's that go along with them this place could be interesting again but that's going to require people putting their feelings aside and let someone run the publicity side of SBZ with no strings attached. I don't know what went on between Craig and Holly a few years back (nor do I care) as I was starting to not come around at that time but to me that's about the time frame this place went stale. I can't think of anyone better to revive this place other than Craig. If Holly really cares about this site then put your feelings aside and let Craig run with it. That's if he wants it, if he don't then this is what you have. A boring site with no drama and no racing. Just my .02

Holly and I are fine, we chat on FB, and I only wish the best for her.

evil8
03-01-2013, 10:25 AM
XOS has 10 meets this year. ESC and XOS shirts and stickers will be available.

Black Horse
03-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Take a look at some of the other boards.....some of the Mopar and F-Body forums are pretty damn good and remind me of what this place used to be.

What drew me into this mess originally was:
- Vinny, 'nuff said.
- The people, not he internet whiny ass bitches, the ones I met IN PERSON through here. The ones that I have helped and have helped me along the way.
- The technical info. The days are long gone that anyone posts any useful info on how to do something or avoid a pitfall. (Without the addition of useless, dumbass posts)
- The projects/builds - watching a car go from concept to beast over a time, watching the innovative solutions and ideas.

Times have changed, I don't see ever going back....how about moving forward!

Brandon Alsept
03-01-2013, 12:27 PM
It will take someone that has the time to invest into making this place what it can be once again. Holly either needs to A. Sale the board to someone she knows would carry it on in a positive way, B. Get better people to handle it on a day to day basis, C. Shut it down. That is the 3 options I think there is at this point.

lxenvy
03-01-2013, 01:52 PM
It will take someone that has the time to invest into making this place what it can be once again. Holly either needs to A. Sale the board to someone she knows would carry it on in a positive way, B. Get better people to handle it on a day to day basis, C. Shut it down. That is the 3 options I think there is at this point.

Ding ding ding we have a winner! Now which one are we doing??? How long would it take to decide on one of the 3??? Im down for Craig taking over!

beefcake
03-01-2013, 04:57 PM
As far as the general managing, i help to approve members, moderate threads, etc...

Jon handles the "running of the board", meaning the internet / hosting / vbulletin stuff

Like i said, we def need better hosting, email replies working, that kind of thing.

the dozen is handled by the dozen master, i didn't mind doing it, but there is as much headache with it, as with the site in general

chris91
03-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Email notifications work for me.???

Katmandu
03-02-2013, 08:11 AM
http://youtu.be/WXU3N9wT3u0Classic. :bigthumb

Katmandu
03-02-2013, 08:16 AM
What drew me into this mess originally was:
- Vinny, 'nuff said.
- The people, not he internet whiny ass bitches, the ones I met IN PERSON through here. The ones that I have helped and have helped me along the way.

- The technical info. The days are long gone that anyone posts any useful info on how to do something or avoid a pitfall. (Without the addition of useless, dumbass posts)

- The projects/builds - watching a car go from concept to beast over a time, watching the innovative solutions and ideas.

Times have changed, I don't see ever going back....how about moving forward! Exactly.

Goober
03-02-2013, 10:31 AM
As far as the general managing, i help to approve members, moderate threads, etc...

Jon handles the "running of the board", meaning the internet / hosting / vbulletin stuff

Like i said, we def need better hosting, email replies working, that kind of thing.

the dozen is handled by the dozen master, i didn't mind doing it, but there is as much headache with it, as with the site in general

www.fatcow.com

beefcake
03-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Email notifications work for me.???

your getting email notifications?

rtvickers
03-02-2013, 11:26 AM
your getting email notifications?

I get them sometimes.

chris91
03-02-2013, 11:28 AM
I've been getting them.

2-Tone
03-02-2013, 11:43 AM
My email notifications work

mustang_gt88
03-02-2013, 11:47 AM
i never get them

beefcake
03-02-2013, 11:54 AM
just changed my email to my yahoo one, working now

i think the isp we are on blocks them

Gene
03-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Mine work now (Gmail), but the notifications were broken for about a year before someone finally fixed them.