PDA

View Full Version : Want to sell something?

bingo
02-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Hey people, if you are really trying to sell something on here or Craigslist, post your damn phone number. It is a lot easier to talk to a person rather than texting or email.

SN95N/A
02-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Or pm them for # that would be smart thing some people dont like postin #

MWoods26
02-10-2013, 03:31 PM
I will never list my phone number in a craigslist add again. For every one serious caller I get three idiot callers at any time day or night that will ask dumb questions that were already clearly stated in my for sale add but they were just to lazy to read. It's way easier to weed out the tire kickers, lowballers and idiots through email and only send a number to the ones I can tell are serious.

lxenvy
02-10-2013, 04:38 PM
I will never list my phone number in a craigslist add again. For every one serious caller I get three idiot callers at any time day or night that will ask dumb questions that were already clearly stated in my for sale add but they were just to lazy to read. It's way easier to weed out the tire kickers, lowballers and idiots through email and only send a number to the ones I can tell are serious.

This^^^ But I dont mind to post my number on here. Im taking it "dot heads" have never blew ur phone up because u posted ur number on CL????

jktruckin06
02-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Bahaha. Dennis has no problem posting his number, he has done it 18 times on here lol.

Still want that 302 bingo?

1_slo_92
02-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Even on here time gets wasted through calls. I would rather have someone text me and waste my time atbleast then if they text me again within a month ill know theyre just bsing, since i keep the texts for a month.

m347
02-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Put my number on craigslist one time and had 3 calls after 2 am. Had to turn the ringer off at night for a few days even after I changed the ad and removed my phone number.

9cobra4
02-10-2013, 06:30 PM
I hate when people don't list their phone number and won't answer emails. I've been looking for a beater and have emailed numerous people but none returned. Whatever, they won't get my money.

MWoods26
02-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Bahaha. Dennis has no problem posting his number, he has done it 18 times on here lol.

Still want that 302 bingo?

:lol: Thats funny. I didnt relize he was THAT guy when I made my post but it proves my point exactlly. He keep posting and asking for a number to call or have somebody call him but was too lazy to read the damn thread that the motor was sold! thats the same kinda people that would call me about whatever I had for sale when I listed my phone number in adds. The first five things they would ask was shit I clearly put in my add.

This is one of my favorite threads ever. http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81744

Mista Bone
02-10-2013, 09:58 PM
If you list you phone number on CL, don't use all numbers,

five one three - 821 - dos dos dos uno

Ask for Cheddar Bob!

1baddlx
02-11-2013, 05:56 AM
:lol: Thats funny. I didnt relize he was THAT guy when I made my post but it proves my point exactlly. He keep posting and asking for a number to call or have somebody call him but was too lazy to read the damn thread that the motor was sold! thats the same kinda people that would call me about whatever I had for sale when I listed my phone number in adds. The first five things they would ask was shit I clearly put in my add.

This is one of my favorite threads ever. http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81744

IMO ...Now i about fell off the toilet taking a dump laughing... good thing the shower is close by in case i sharted on myself and yes i can spell i meant to say sharted.....the guy only has like 15 posts maybe hes trying for a hundred so he can sell stuff on here....:lol:

Gongshow
02-11-2013, 10:48 AM
omg LOL :lol:

331lx
02-11-2013, 03:34 PM
By the way is that 302 still for sale lol jk