Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Loveland police and crazy neighbors [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Loveland police and crazy neighbors

Dirtyd0g
02-03-2013, 12:55 AM
http://news.cincinnati.com/comments/article/20130127/NEWS010701/301270039/Neighbors-ain-t-no-Love-land

The lady is my mother, I actually started all this because the guy that owned the house before told me to just throw whatever sticks we had when mowing into his pile. He burned them in his fire pit in the fall. We were not aware he sold the house and there was a new owner. The new owner responded to 3 sticks thrown over the fence by dumping a truckload of sticks and leaves over the fence. I made comments on the article but that is just the tip of the iceberg. Hamilton county has him on probation over this and violations have occurred more times than I can count. Loveland police have never even taken a report from my mother. I personally took them darts pulled out of my mothers siding and porch furniture as well as a video of him shooting them. They did nothing and refuse to honor hamilton counties restraining orders. One officer actually told me they wouldn't do anything until he actually shot her that the threats (even those we have recorded) mean nothing.

Now my mom has everyone telling her the radio stations all talk about how crazy she is, she is just completely frustrated and refuses to be scared to go into her back yard. There is a court order saying he is not allowed in the house as it is not even his primary residence. Loveland refusing to do anything only fuels the fire and makes him act out worse.
Alan

R825OH
02-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Can a State Trooper enforce the probation? I would call them

redfirepearlgt
02-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Wow, and I thought we had problems.

mustang8998
02-03-2013, 03:50 PM
You sure have your share of drama, don't you Alan?

SN95N/A
02-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Seems like it

redfirepearlgt
02-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Just picked this up for my property...

http://www.microcenter.com/product/397518/DVR8-4000_TruBlue_8_Channel_Digital_Video_Recorder_with _4_x_PRO-640_Cameras_Security_System

HD - 600lines of res, 65ft night vision, expanfable to 8 chnnels and has PTZ ability. 1T HDD unit. Comes complete. Did a machup in the back room to test everything and had it all up and running in 30 minutes. Mounting and pulling the wires will be the big issue. Has internet access via smart phone as well.

bobtsgt
02-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Need to get a big latino connection with low riders show up one day in the spring, drop the rides on the nuts and have a bbq out back. That way he will think she has "connections"

1987LXVert
02-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Just moved to Loveland and no issues yet but that does suck to hear about for sure!!

SJSlots
02-04-2013, 10:28 AM
I read about this on the web ironically before you posted this... and I thought I disliked my neighbor. He's nothing like this guy!

Dirtyd0g
02-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Fortunately this drama doesn't much involve me but yes it seems there is always something going on, I don't know if many of you remember my sister was shot and killed by her boyfriend in loveland a couple years ago.
Ironically this guy was a Supercoupe owner and a member of SCCoA forums. He made a post about it on those forums to which I replied immediately telling him I cleaned up the damn sticks he dumped in the yard and to leave my mother alone. A couple hours later the thread was closed and he was banned, not sure what happened.
As many of you know I have been a member of those forums for a very long time and consider most of the people there to be friends. They are a more mature bunch than many forums, not the kind of people that tolerate someone causing trouble with someone elses mother.
Alan