Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
New Daily Driver! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New Daily Driver!

V8Mustang1967
01-18-2013, 12:36 AM
Yesterday i was at a stealership with a buddy when he was looking to trade in his 2012 Fusion for a new EcoBoost 2013 Fusion and then that made me start asking questions about my lease. Turns out you can trade them in just like a bought vehicle. So i started truck shopping and found exactly what i wanted! 2012 F150 FX4 Ecobeast fully loaded besides sunroof and navigation! I absolutely love this truck! I have plans for it but that means the Mustang has to go! Cant wait to start in on it. Enough talking let me know what y'all think!

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af266/Bogie1989/Newtruck_zpsbffebacd.jpg

chris91
01-18-2013, 12:43 AM
Nice truck! I rented one a while back when I went to pick up my engine and was VERY impressed.

V8Mustang1967
01-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Nice truck! I rented one a while back when I went to pick up my engine and was VERY impressed.

Yeah i am amazed at the pickup and go on this thing. Cant wait for exhaust CAI and my buddy is gonna throw it on his dyno and tune it for me!

Stangman
01-18-2013, 08:29 AM
I absolutely love that flame blue with the black accents. If I could afford a new vehicle that's what Id get no doubt about it. But with the 5.0...

firestang70
01-18-2013, 09:48 AM
The Ecoboost is amazing congrats. I will be in the market when I pay off my Mustang.

beefcake
01-18-2013, 09:57 AM
i have downpipes, and catbacks available for them already through stainless works.

how many has your buddy tuned?

I can set you up with a lund tune for the truck as well.

total pickup should be in the 60-80 rwhp range.

the cai won't get you much, more for looks, but i have the airaid kits too

beef

redfirepearlgt
01-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Nice looking pickup. Too nice to get dirty. LOL!

Stealership...that's funny. Knowing that area vaguely, I believe I know the one you may be referring too. I tried to talk with them once.......just once. I have no time for primadonnas.

V8Mustang1967
01-18-2013, 12:30 PM
I absolutely love that flame blue with the black accents. If I could afford a new vehicle that's what Id get no doubt about it. But with the 5.0...

Yeah this and white were the colors i wanted. I was gonna get the 5.0 until i found this deal and i couldnt be happier that i spent the extra money!

The Ecoboost is amazing congrats. I will be in the market when I pay off my Mustang.
Crazy how fast this Ecobeast is!

i have downpipes, and catbacks available for them already through stainless works.

how many has your buddy tuned?

I can set you up with a lund tune for the truck as well.

total pickup should be in the 60-80 rwhp range.

the cai won't get you much, more for looks, but i have the airaid kits too

beef

How much can you get the SW exhaust for me? Yeah i know the CAI is pointless since the CAI on these are very good but its mainly to waken up the turbo whistle and looks. Small gains. My buddy has tuned a lot and picked up some great numbers. How much is the Lund tune?

Nice looking pickup. Too nice to get dirty. LOL!

Stealership...that's funny. Knowing that area vaguely, I believe I know the one you may be referring too. I tried to talk with them once.......just once. I have no time for primadonnas.

Haha well i was at Masheter when i was calling it a Stealership. They wanted a little less for a stripped down STX then i got this fully loaded FX4 EcoBeast for at Ricart. But it helps we are close friends with the Ricarts. Even got a 1.9% interest rate which shocked me! :bigthumb

m347
01-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Truck looks great. We have one at work but I have only driven it in town. Seems to have a lot of power. Hope to find out soon.

beefcake
01-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Yeah this and white were the colors i wanted. I was gonna get the 5.0 until i found this deal and i couldnt be happier that i spent the extra money!

Crazy how fast this Ecobeast is!

How much can you get the SW exhaust for me? Yeah i know the CAI is pointless since the CAI on these are very good but its mainly to waken up the turbo whistle and looks. Small gains. My buddy has tuned a lot and picked up some great numbers. How much is the Lund tune?

Haha well i was at Masheter when i was calling it a Stealership. They wanted a little less for a stripped down STX then i got this fully loaded FX4 EcoBeast for at Ricart. But it helps we are close friends with the Ricarts. Even got a 1.9% interest rate which shocked me! :bigthumb

tunes are $200, tune and xcal are $475

the catted downpipe lists for $790, and the offroad for $640. I can make you a good deal on either

The catback lists for $695, and again, deals on it as well

catted x

http://www.stainlessworks.net/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/t/ftecodpcat.jpg

catback

http://www.stainlessworks.net/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/t/fteco-catback-1_1.jpg

V8Mustang1967
01-21-2013, 12:07 AM
PM me prices for offroad down pipe and s tune catback