Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
well, i didn't watch the game but i heard it [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : well, i didn't watch the game but i heard it

beefcake
01-05-2013, 07:35 PM
and another horrible performance

aj and dalton just aren't clicking at all

when aj's open, dalton can't get him the ball

when dalton gets him the ball, he can't catch it, or forgets his route

the last 3 weeks were horrible, limped in to the playoffs, but for nothing other than 1 more game,

AGAIN

will it ever change in cincinnati

it's so damn hard to be a fan

90fastgt
01-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah it was a poor performance once again best play was leon hall intercepting it an running it back for a touchdown

Yellow98Cobra
01-05-2013, 08:52 PM
I just wish Cincinnati would jump on the get rid of the coach bandwagon. We will never go anywhere with Marvin Lewis. We have the talent to win.

Walter
01-05-2013, 10:12 PM
What game?

Blkcobra01
01-06-2013, 01:54 PM
I hear you I have not been as impressed with Dalton this year as I was last year. He panics if u ask me doesn't try to see who is open over throws a lot. Green I like but tends to not be able to hold on to the ball. I agree it is time for Marvin Lewis to go I think.

Dtony
01-06-2013, 02:24 PM
I agree about Dalton. He is a terrible QB, forcing passes into dbl coverage, overthrowing, and generally looks confused. He hardly ever hits a reciever on the run, they are always stretched out trying to bring in a high pass.

It will not change as long as Marvin Lewis is in town. How many chances can a guy get?

SN95N/A
01-06-2013, 02:31 PM
I like cincy fans two weeks ago everyone was talking like this team was the shit,once again they let u down

mustang8998
01-06-2013, 04:29 PM
I like cincy fans two weeks ago everyone was talking like this team was the shit,once again they let u down

Exactly!

I'll never be a fan, as long as Mike Brown owns them.

Besides, THE most important game of the year, is tomorrow night.

Roll Tide!

Blkcobra01
01-06-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm a cincy fan just gets frustrating. You mean GO IRISH tmrw.

Brandon Alsept
01-06-2013, 04:42 PM
I don't think Dalton is the problem. When your O line plays as bad as they have even Brady and manning would look like ass back there. We need to fire Marvin promote Zimmer to head and work on our O line and draft a tight end. Unless its a highlight catch Gresham can't make it.

Brandon Alsept
01-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Oh and Roll Tide !!!!

Blkcobra01
01-06-2013, 04:45 PM
I do agree with promoting Zimmer.

Katmandu
01-06-2013, 05:21 PM
I agree about Dalton. He is a terrible QB, forcing passes into dbl coverage, overthrowing, and generally looks confused. He hardly ever hits a reciever on the run, they are always stretched out trying to bring in a high pass.

It will not change as long as Marvin Lewis is in town. How many chances can a guy get?Bingo. In the NFL, you need a high quality QB that comes through in the clutch.

The rest of the Bengals are very good and very capable of going to the Super Bowl. Dalton is not there yet and perhaps never will be.

beefcake
01-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Bingo. In the NFL, you need a high quality QB that comes through in the clutch.

The rest of the Bengals are very good and very capable of going to the Super Bowl. Dalton is not there yet and perhaps never will be.

he is still pretty young in the nfl

SN95N/A
01-06-2013, 11:18 PM
I honestly think Zimmer will take one of the head coaching jobs that are available.

Brandon Alsept
01-06-2013, 11:28 PM
I don't know if its just Zimmer can't sale himself to the owners and GMs but he just doesn't get mentioned much in the head coaching talks. I see that the Eagles and Cardnials are going to interview Jay Gruden for head coach.

chris91
01-06-2013, 11:33 PM
I knew they were going to choke but hell yeah I was excited and happy they made it where they did. Plus the fact they put it to Pittsburgh that week made me a happy fan for sure. None of this changes the fact that I'm still a Bengals fan and will be till the day I die. I have faith in them that I will see them win a Bowl before I die. :D

SN95N/A
01-06-2013, 11:57 PM
you knew they was going to choke you was talking like they was best team in football 2 weeks ago lol..pittsburgh things old now both teams are sitting on the couch now.

chris91
01-07-2013, 12:52 AM
You might want to go back and re read what I posted.:rolleyes: Not once did I act like they were the shit. I even said I didnt think theyd make it to the Bowl but was happy with the playoffs.... Of course Im going to boast about a win against the Stoolers though, fuck we lost the last 5 against them!

sean
01-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Lol.... Bengals fans are funny. The Facebook posts from when the game started were all who dey and time to take it to the texans. Then the bitching about everyone you were just praising. Then the ohhh yea.. Woooooo hooooo pick 6.. Lol always ends the same with feelings of being let down and how no one made the right decision and what you would have done different that would have won the game since your the professional. LOL and after all your crying it always ends the same. Opening day is less than three months away. Go reds. Something i can agree with. Go reds. And go broncos.

firestang70
01-07-2013, 06:26 AM
I'll be a fan for life. I don't think Mikes daughter could do worse. I agree with Brandon's take on it. It was great to see them make the playoffs 2 in a row. Hope they can take it up a notch or two.

redfirepearlgt
01-08-2013, 10:52 AM
While I don't follow the sport, I do live in Hamilton county and get a kick out of these threads. So I must begin to question...Is Mike Brown shaving points, tossing games, and/or betting against the Bengals for monetary gain? His love for money CLEARLY out weighs all other aspects of his ownership and interests in NFL, Hamilton County, and Cincinnati.

I'm waiting now for him to ask for a new stadium with this "string" of division titles. LOL!

Katmandu
01-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Plus the fact they put it to Pittsburgh that week made me a happy fan for sure.Congratulations! :bigthumb They beat the Steeler's 2nd/3rd stringers! :lol:

Seriously though. Like I've said before, it really is great to see the Bengals be competitive once again! You'll got a tough ass'd defense that's for sure!

SN95N/A
01-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Bengals suck and always will

DSSKing68
01-10-2013, 06:29 AM
The main ding on Dalton is trying to force passes into good coverageand reading the defense. Green can't always make a play. Throw the ball away if the play isn't there Andy!!

Congrats on a good year. PIT will be back in force next year, there should be some really good AFC North games. BAL can go to hell...LOL. I think CLE is on the verge of possibly turning a corner, but they better draft a QB. The 29 year old Rookie isn't going to be there long.