Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
1997 corvette [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 1997 corvette

sean
01-01-2013, 03:47 PM

I bought this car a few months ago to see if I would like the c5. I have had c4 cars and didnt like them very much. It has 97,xxx miles and a clear title. I wanted a stick but settled on this 1997 automatic because it is in such nice condition. Its lt carmine red metallic. Inside is gray and black and the seats were nicely re covered. Paint, body and inside are in very nice shape. Car runs and shifts great but the wanting for a stick has got me looking for one. I am willing to consider trades of all kinds. The car has the tint coming off one side of the clear roof. The previous owner I believe hung a heavy key chain from the ignition because sometimes the dual zone climate control doesnt come on right away. If you leave it in drive and turn the key to re start it cycles the car again and the climate control comes on and works fine.

cyah92
01-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Getting rid of it allready. This is definitely a clean car up close. Plus a good price. Glwt

sean
01-01-2013, 04:35 PM
lol I like it a lot but I like to shift too. Well see what happens. I have had some offers that were pretty interesting so I thought I would see what happens here.

cyah92
01-01-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm the same way. Want a 6speed vette myself.

sean
01-01-2013, 06:51 PM
I dont mind the automatic but I want something I can throw a few bucks at and I would like that car to be a stick. The corvette is actually a nice shifting auto. Very nice on the highway too.

05yellowgt
01-04-2013, 03:09 PM
no longer for sale per OP.