Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
anyone here do web desing / works with css edits? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : anyone here do web desing / works with css edits?

beefcake
12-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Looking for someone to help me out with my site. Would prefer to use someone local.

Blackout
12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Setting up sites suck! Basically, the best way to set up a site is to do it yourself. One of the problems that I always ran into is that when I set up a site (the design, layout and the content) its usually isnt what the site owner has in mind.

beefcake
12-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Setting up sites suck! Basically, the best way to set up a site is to do it yourself. One of the problems that I always ran into is that when I set up a site (the design, layout and the content) its usually isnt what the site owner has in mind.

My sites been up for nearly 2 years, about a year ago, i did a big redesign.

I've done everything myself, except for some of the main page graphics, Kelly Leslie helped me out with them.

I'm kind of a jack of all trades, master of none.

Sell cars, run the mail order business, design the site, design the smaller graphics, work on the car, lol.

I'm just out of time. I'm going to be doing some advertising in MMFF next year, so I want to fine tune some stuff.

I can do alot of HTML stuff, but not CSS Edits, for menu's and stuff.

Here's where i'm at now
http://teambeefcakeracing.com/

sean
12-11-2012, 10:10 PM
My wife does this for a living. She recently did usautocustoms.com. If you want to talk with her let me know. I showed her your site and right away she had ideas to make it more user friendly.

beefcake
12-11-2012, 10:25 PM
My wife does this for a living. She recently did usautocustoms.com. If you want to talk with her let me know. I showed her your site and right away she had ideas to make it more user friendly.

yep, interested

sean
12-11-2012, 10:38 PM
yep, interested

Ill have her call you tomorrow pig that's ok.

sean
12-11-2012, 10:38 PM
If..... Not pig. I hate this phone. Lol