PDA

View Full Version : 18" Roh Drift R's

Pitbull1052
12-10-2012, 03:12 PM
As the title states Roh Drift R's. 18x9 fronts with like new bfg's 18x10 rears with a pretty good lip with BFG kdw. I'm going to get the exact tire size later this evening but these rims are in great condition I traded some FR500's to Chris91 for these. If you don't know Chris his stuff is always in excellent shape. These were on his 40th anniversary car they WILL fit fox body with a fairly thin wheel spacer which i do have to go with them. I had them on my car for a few months took them to the track once they hooked up great better than the Nitto 555's i had on there a while back. The front tires are in like new condition and they rears still have lots of life left in them. I'm inbetween jobs and need money to pay rent is the only reason i'm selling. No curb rash these are in excellent condition.

Location is just before you get to Amelia right off of beechmont.
Asking price is $1000.00 (price is negotiable)

can seperate tires and reduce price if need be

NO TRADES need cash

contact

Brad 513-293-6677

please text or call me as I'm spending most of my time Job searching I'll post pics of the actual rims and tires this evening.

chris91
12-11-2012, 12:14 PM
These wheels are like new. The tires are in great shape too. Definitely worth the price hes asking. Wheels are pretty rare. Im almost positive they are the right offset for 05+ cars also. They sunk in a little bit on my 99 but nothing a 1" spacer wont fix. Here is a pic of them on my car if it helps any.

I know his tires are a 35 series so they are a little lower profile than my 45's.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/009-5.jpg

Pitbull1052
12-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks Chris, I had them on my car with like a 1/8 spacer on the rears so they'd clear.

chris91
12-11-2012, 12:48 PM
No problem bud. One cool thing about those wheels is the lip isnt clear coated so you'll never have to worry about the lips peeling and looking like crap.