PDA

View Full Version : GT40P Combos

COOP
11-25-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm piecing together my GT40P combo, and I'm trying to decide on the cam and headers I want to use.

I have the un-ported heads ready to go with the TFS spring kit. I am going to be running a set of 1.7 rockers, because I already have them. Not sure if I am going to cam it, or leave the stock HO cam in. I'd go with a TFS stg1, but with the 1.7's, ill be maxing out the springs.

That being said, those running a P-set up, what headers are you using? What cam/rockers? What kind of dyno numbers or ET's are you running? How is it on the street?
My car is going to be a 99% of the time street driver that might see the track once a year.

leroy93lx
11-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Unported P heads with an Anderson N-21 with 1.7s. Explorer intake with 65mm throttle body, 73mm mass air,24 lbs injectors. Exhaust was Mac long tubes , Prochamber and 3 chamber Flowmasters. Full weight t-top GT went 12.30s with 17s and only drag launch springs and struts, Factory 5 control arms. Would of easily went 11s with better tires and some chassis stiffening. I think the best was a 1.89 60' and 108-109 mph