Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Double Standards.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Double Standards....

Maximus
11-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Mother FUCKERS!!! IM SICK OF THIS SHIT!!

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2012/11/06/operation-steal-the-vote-black-panthers-at-philly-ohio-polls-gop-observers-kicked-out/

Eric Holder is A FUCK and should be tried for Treason with the way he handled/initiated Fast & Furious and how he handled these Fucks!!
ONE WAY APPOINTED MOTHER FUCKING POND SCUM LOW RENT PUTS HIMSELF ABOVE THE LAW TREASONOUS PIECE OF FUCKING PIG VOMIT!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh and who appointed him?? FUCK THAT FUCK ALSO!!!:mad::mad:

Im Craig and I approved this FUCKING RANT because the current ADMINISTRATION needs to be Arrested, Tried and Fuckin HUNG!!

Maximus
11-06-2012, 12:48 PM
More wonderful stuff....

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20121106003-holder-bully.html

mad max
11-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Maybe there will be another civil war in my lifetime. I cant believe shit like this happens but it does when the majority of the people stand by and let it happen.

SN95N/A
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Jus looks like there standing there hows that intimidate people I would tell them people to F off.

Stangman
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
The moment in time when politicians started making wages and salaries instead of being volunteers was the beginning of the end.

Bman
11-06-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm with ya Craig!

RIXXX93GT
11-06-2012, 03:10 PM
I know you can vote early but 90% of the voting public will vote today....why only one day? If it were more than one day maybe there would be time to confront and expose this type of thing before the days over and votes are being tallied. Instead it will just be "Oh well" too late now. Where were the police? Im so fed up with this bullshit. These groups are taking action whether its legal or not. Same location as last time. From the video shown the man didnt look as if he was doing anything illegal, what gets me fuming is the fact that poll officials were thrown out of the polling places.

djom1cincy
11-06-2012, 04:06 PM
If you live or work in the city and Obama loses you better be prepared to defend yourself. There will be attacks on whites.

SN95N/A
11-06-2012, 04:06 PM
This might be a dumb question and excuse me if it is im just a little confused,I read the article and it says that they are intimidating people what are they doing to intimidate them and I dont understand why there allowed there doing this?That ran accross my mind today that they will attack whites or something will happen.

04 Venom
11-06-2012, 04:10 PM
If you live or work in the city and Obama loses you better be prepared to defend yourself. There will be attacks on whites.

Put your tin hat on.

djom1cincy
11-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Put your tin hat on.

No tin hat here. Just the truth. Just like the trevon martin kid shot in Florida. Several cases of whites being attacked. Some were linked to that shooting.

DeckerEnt
11-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Always locked and loaded but here in Fort Mitchell, don't worry too much...

04 Venom
11-06-2012, 08:13 PM
You guys crack me up.

Back in 08 there was talk here of "shit hitting the fan" and "lock and load". What happened--nothing. There was a run on guns and ammo; what happened--nothing. Did you stop and think that maybe the persons that stood to profit from these rumors (the gun dealers and ammo makers) may have had something to do with these rumors?

Civil war? Give me a fucking break. Whoever wins between Obama or Romney, nothing changes--four more years of the same.

Senator Coburn of Oklahoma deserves an award for honesty. When asked what the voters should do, he said every member of the House and Senate should be voted out of office.

mad max
11-06-2012, 11:48 PM
You guys crack me up.

Back in 08 there was talk here of "shit hitting the fan" and "lock and load". What happened--nothing. There was a run on guns and ammo; what happened--nothing. Did you stop and think that maybe the persons that stood to profit from these rumors (the gun dealers and ammo makers) may have had something to do with these rumors?

Civil war? Give me a fucking break. Whoever wins between Obama or Romney, nothing changes--four more years of the same.

Senator Coburn of Oklahoma deserves an award for honesty. When asked what the voters should do, he said every member of the House and Senate should be voted out of office.

Agreed on the house and senate thing , they are the ones who are really fucking us.

5.0calypso93lx
11-07-2012, 09:33 AM

Lawl :rolleyes:

myownr
11-07-2012, 07:38 PM
You guys crack me up.

Whoever wins between Obama or Romney, nothing changes--four more years of the same.

Glad your quite confident we didn't even need an election. For the most part I would have to agree about politicians, however it's when my family now owes another $50k each to pay the national debt he made, I don't agree. He basically bought Michigan with our $$$. He is making the government in control of your health care, screwing with who treats you and who you want to be treated by. As an energy worker, his policies of energy dependacy and high epa regulations are screwing people who helped make this country what is is today. Today by his election alone, coal companies have lost about 10% in value just from him being elected let alone what other screwing he does with the industry. Give $$ to the auto industry and screw the miners, Where is their buyout? He is selling out the legacy of what our past generations worked so hard to build to make this country what was. I dare ask half of the people who voted for him why and feel many could not deliver an honest ,educated, non-racially motivated reason why they voted for him. It's pretty bad when the phrase "I'm here from the government to help and here's your check". Seriously people, take responsibility for yourself and have some american pride. Quit asking for handout after handout. Stand at sams club over by monfort heights and watch how many people are buying stuff on aid, what they buy and what they drive away in, they live better than those who work for a living. I'm not saying some people don't need temporary help, but not something permanent to make them be a lazy ass non-contributing fucks to society. Well enough ranting now....at least for another 15 minutes.

beefcake
11-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Glad your quite confident we didn't even need an election. For the most part I would have to agree about politicians, however it's when my family now owes another $50k each to pay the national debt he made, I don't agree. He basically bought Michigan with our $$$. He is making the government in control of your health care, screwing with who treats you and who you want to be treated by. As an energy worker, his policies of energy dependacy and high epa regulations are screwing people who helped make this country what is is today. Today by his election alone, coal companies have lost about 10% in value just from him being elected let alone what other screwing he does with the industry. Give $$ to the auto industry and screw the miners, Where is their buyout? He is selling out the legacy of what our past generations worked so hard to build to make this country what was. I dare ask half of the people who voted for him why and feel many could not deliver an honest ,educated, non-racially motivated reason why they voted for him. It's pretty bad when the phrase "I'm here from the government to help and here's your check". Seriously people, take responsibility for yourself and have some american pride. Quit asking for handout after handout. Stand at sams club over by monfort heights and watch how many people are buying stuff on aid, what they buy and what they drive away in, they live better than those who work for a living. I'm not saying some people don't need temporary help, but not something permanent to make them be a lazy ass non-contributing fucks to society. Well enough ranting now....at least for another 15 minutes.

i'm over it now.

i hope and pray i'm wrong and employment goes down etc.. But I know it won't

I predict 9% within 6 months. I know of one company that plans on 7000 layoffs because of obama care.

The people voting for Obama for the most part are the most uneducated people (about the issues) out there.

romney wasn't my first pick, but def better than what we have.

At some point, maybe i'll just give up and ride the train like everyone else

tired of paying every one elses way

redfirepearlgt
11-07-2012, 10:04 PM
What happened to my Solyndra and LG Chem stock????

myownr
11-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Just imagine what it would have done to the economy to give each person in the US just $10k instead of all the other crap companies. I'm sure the general public could have bought shit like houses, cars, manufactured goods, pay school loans to create jobs and keep companies going. We would have been only in debt for a fifth of what he spent...or he could have just done this six times :eek:

331TwistedWedge
11-07-2012, 11:44 PM
What happened to my Solyndra and LG Chem stock????

me too, lost 3% today .......

DSSKing68
11-08-2012, 06:21 AM
i'm over it now.

At some point, maybe i'll just give up and ride the train like everyone else

tired of paying every one elses way

My 16 year old daughter texted me this yesterday morning...

Sorry about the election Dad....I think we should just go on welfare, get free health care, cell phones, food stamps, live in section 8 housing and enjoy life. Why should you work when Obama can give you everything for free.

She is wise beyond her 16 years.

Unfortunately, for most of us, we are not nearly as intimate with the freaking entitlements and handouts. Get off your fat asses and get a f*cking job and quit sucking my paycheck dry.

DSSKing68
11-08-2012, 06:26 AM
Oh...and let's not forget...there is a tax hike coming in January. Social Security taxes are going back to their previous amounts. They were lowered to help "boost" the economy the past two years...that worked well, didn't it??

2% more out of your paycheck. F*ck me running....