Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What the hell has our society become????? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What the hell has our society become?????

Black92LX
11-05-2012, 04:35 PM
We have become a wait for the other guy to act society or government come save me and it pisses me off to no end.
One thing that made this country what it is today was the unselfishness of the people to stand up and sacrifice for others, on all levels.

Prime example that has my blood boiling today!! You may have seen the news that in Pennsylvania a 2 year old fell into the Wild Dogs exhibit after mom lifted the child up onto the railing.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/04/toddler-dies-after-fall-mauling-at-pennsylvania-zoo/?test=latestnews

First off Mom needs to be throat punched for lifting a two year old up on the railing over an exhibit of wild animals!!!

But what really pisses me off is the damn people just standing around watching. From all accounts the wall is 11'-15' high.
I don't know about you folks, but if I am at the zoo and small child falls into a pit with some wild animals. Guess what I am right behind it, granted a .40 caliber Glock accompanies me in all my travels so we would have quickly had some dispatched African Wild Dogs. But even I didn't I am jumping in grabbing rocks, tree branches, acting like a crazy person keep the animals away from the kid. If that means they want to come for me fine, but I'll be damned to stand there and watch a two year old die, while I sat back and did nothing.

Which leads to the bigger picture which even adds more to my frustration.

We have become a society of waiting on the other guy to step up. In many accounts we just wait for the government to come and bail us out. Be it the police, government aid, etc.

We need to break this dependance folks. Be ready to take care of yourself and be ready to take care of your neighbor even if that means putting yourself in harms way, or you are out of something to help make it better for others.

We're all in this together folks, the more we help each other out the better a place we will have.

Maximus
11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Someone should've thrown her ass over....

2007ShelbyCobra
11-05-2012, 05:04 PM
:( very well written, problem is nearly everyone is a lazy ass, and would rather point fingers than take responsibility. Ill leave it at that, because reading this just gets me angry at people

Black92LX
11-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Someone should've thrown her ass over....

I wasn't even going to get into how a parent who had just dropped their child in with the animals did not jump in to save it.
What a worthless piece of life.

redfirepearlgt
11-05-2012, 05:16 PM
New headline, different day, same old story. Shurk your responsibility and pawn it off onto another.

Wait and see. The mother will sue the facility for not reacting fast enough. On lookers will be accused of the same and sued. The local government will be sued because the fence should have been taller. The City will be sued because the Paramedics were too late getting there. The woman will walk away from the ordeal millions richer having never been charged for child endangerment because she turns out to a scholar and happens to work for a local school district as an administrator. She will then leave her husband because every time she looks at him he reminds her of the lost child. This will generate a lawsuit for alimony and child custody. She will quit her job and write a book on the dangers of wild animals and their effects on children. This will peek interest from "The View" and they will ask her to make an appearance to sell hor book. A desire will come of this for some cable network to make a reality series out of it.

...And the freaking wheel goes 'round.

331lx
11-05-2012, 05:20 PM
How could anyone have the mind to just stand there and not do something, its a two year old kid someone shoulda jumped in and took the distraction and mawling off the kid. Mom needs kunt punted for sure

BuckeyeAlex
11-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Black92LX 2012

Everybody is so entitled anymore. I'm only 25 and can't believe the changes I've seen in the short time between my childhood and now my adult life of owning a house and being married with a child. Nobody has any respect anymore and rather than help each other out, it seems as if we have to go out of our way to protect what is ours from those around us. I grew up in the middle of town and our house was never locked, now I lock my doors while I'm home. My generation is too used to hand outs and spends more time figuring out how to get more government assistance and their next high than time searching for a damn job.

BuckeyeAlex
11-05-2012, 07:13 PM
I also thought the same thing when I saw that story, how in the hell could anyone with a heart stand there as a 2 year old child gets attacked by wild animals?! You may not be able to get the child out to safety, but you can damn sure fight off the animals until more help arrives a lot better than that child can!

Rich
11-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Tragic story. Too bad no one was carrying a firearm....

331lx
11-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Tragic story. Too bad no one was carrying a firearm....

Sad thing is if someone did shoot the dogs they prolly woulda got in trouble for shooting them because being endangered species , that's how fucked up this world is..

Adam@S&MMotorsports
11-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Is it wrong that I would have shot the mom and thrown her to the dogs as I was jumping in for the kid? Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? Yup it is becoming more and more realistic:lol:

DSSKing68
11-06-2012, 06:15 AM
They are now also saying that possibly the fall killed him, one can only hope, rather than getting killed by some african dogs.

I agree, throat punch the mom, then do whatever it takes to save the kid.

Chunk94GT
11-07-2012, 03:03 AM
11 dogs 15rds, I would of dropped as many as I had to keep the child alive. Being a parent, I would of been in there in a heart beat protecting a innocent child.

NaomiDstangLvr
11-07-2012, 05:26 AM
They said he died from bleeding to death so you know it wasn't a quick death.. Poor baby! My son is two also.

thecollector
11-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Heard on the news she actually set the child on the exhibit and backed away to take a photo....... hope she rots in prison. My sons ages are 3yrs and 10 months- after you have kids stories like this seem to eat away at your soul. If I was present I could never just be an observer and watch it happen even to a strangers child.

Maximus
11-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Heard on the news she actually set the child on the exhibit and backed away to take a photo.......

WHAT?!?!? thats FN crazy!!

Maximus
11-07-2012, 04:01 PM
How could anyone have the mind to just stand there and not do something, its a two year old kid someone shoulda jumped in and took the distraction and mawling off the kid. Mom needs kunt punted for sure

So the responsible parents should face death and leave their own children by leaping into the pit because some mom was being stupid?

I just hope lil dude was knocked out so he didnt feel anything....sad situation all around. :(:(

beefcake
11-07-2012, 07:31 PM
chad spelled it out pretty good, and probably not too far off

motox159
11-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Man this has bothered me all week. I have a 2yr old also and there is no way I would ever let anything stand in my way to protect him or my family. Very disturbing in every way possible.

ojsherbergt
11-08-2012, 01:55 PM
i agree if that wouldve been my kid first i wouldnt have lifted them up on the rail second as soon as it happened didnt matter if i had a gun or not i wouldve been over the rail in a heart beat doing what i can to protect my child and some people in this country are just so damn lazy and someone should lift that women on the rail and watch her fall and get mauled by a bunch of wild dogs just my opinion

ojsherbergt
11-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Heard on the news she actually set the child on the exhibit and backed away to take a photo....... hope she rots in prison. My sons ages are 3yrs and 10 months- after you have kids stories like this seem to eat away at your soul. If I was present I could never just be an observer and watch it happen even to a strangers child.

^^^
agreeed even if it wasnt my child i would've tried to help i couldnt watch that happen to child and honestly would've dropped kicked the mom if i would have made it out alive

ojsherbergt
11-08-2012, 02:02 PM
New headline, different day, same old story. Shurk your responsibility and pawn it off onto another.

Wait and see. The mother will sue the facility for not reacting fast enough. On lookers will be accused of the same and sued. The local government will be sued because the fence should have been taller. The City will be sued because the Paramedics were too late getting there. The woman will walk away from the ordeal millions richer having never been charged for child endangerment because she turns out to a scholar and happens to work for a local school district as an administrator. She will then leave her husband because every time she looks at him he reminds her of the lost child. This will generate a lawsuit for alimony and child custody. She will quit her job and write a book on the dangers of wild animals and their effects on children. This will peek interest from "The View" and they will ask her to make an appearance to sell hor book. A desire will come of this for some cable network to make a reality series out of it.

...And the freaking wheel goes 'round.

:rofl: she probaly will