Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
The divorce [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The divorce

DeckerEnt
11-03-2012, 12:07 AM
I am probably like most guys in a divorce...But I have my kids alot. I have my two middle kids 50/50 shared parenting.....I have my oldest, 16, full time. Not by my decision but hers...
This gives my ex alot of free time, and i am ok with that.
Unfortunately for me, I have fallen behind on my loan payments on my house...
Today I had court..The bitch was wanting to hold me in compent of the order of refi ing the loan on the house...I have been doing my best to pay everythiing... But got behind on the loan...Still payed her child support, every month...
And her maintnance...
I am hoping to sell all my toys and get current oin the loam...And refi to get her name off of it...
I am looking at 180 days in jail if ai dont refi the loan and pay her..2500...before the end of the year.....
She is seeing a member on here....Hope he doesnt take offense to this....It is just the divorce process, so have fun fucking my ex wife...LOL

2Kblacksleeper
11-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Sorry Keith. I hope things work out for you.

I'd help you out and buy your toys then sell them back to you later but a buddy of mine (on here) owes me double what you have to pay your wife.

If the light comes in my tunnel, I'll help you out.

John

Maximus
11-03-2012, 12:49 AM
No rent like Low Rent Sperm Burpin Gutter Sluts....Sorry, to soon?:o

Mista Bone
11-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Cracker, not too soon.

Keith, we need to talk a bit.

Kids first, cheating bitches need buried....in court issued red tape.

motox159
11-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Keith I wish you the best of luck with your situation. My older brother just went thru this recently and I know it's been hard on him. Man I wish I could take your stang and hold it for you until you get your situation resolved. Only met you once a few years back when you came out and got some parts off my 93. Your a heck of a guy man, it's her loss givin up on a guy like you. Keep your head up and pray about things sometime. Always seem to help me in alot of bad times.

mad max
11-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Keep your head up man , i hope it all works out for you.

lxenvy
11-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Damn buddy, Sorry to hear this. My money situation has been bad for awhile now. If there is anything I can do outside of money let me know!

Goober
11-03-2012, 08:39 AM
A 'banger is seeing her???? How f###ing low can you get????

mustangboy
11-03-2012, 08:44 AM
I will never ever understand how a man can have 50/50 custody and then full of one child and still have to pay child support. The system is so fucked up

BuckeyeAlex
11-03-2012, 09:36 AM
I'd tell her to get a 2nd job with all that free time your giving her so she can help get the payments caught up, her ass is on the paperwork too. It kills me how no matter what the situation is, the woman always comes out smelling like roses in a divorce.

mustangjon
11-03-2012, 09:50 AM
You know my feelings on it already if u need anything let me lnow but like most im in a hole with cash myself

KB1
11-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I feel you Keith, when I got divorced my ex at the time was making 20k more a year than I was, she asked me to leave, she got my house, my son full time, I had to pay her $1100.00 per month in support, $600.00 for her, $500.00 for my son:mad: I don't know on what planet this was fair!!!!

Anyway didn't mean to jack your tread, I just understand the situation, hope you get through it, keep the faith!

BTW Craig love the "Tag Line"!!!

Goldenpony
11-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Hang in there buddy. Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt.

DeckerEnt
11-04-2012, 12:10 AM
I will get through this..Cant wait to get the ex paid off, the house refid...and the child support situation taken care of... I figure 5 years to get back to where I was before this, and it gets better from there. Still wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole...

70mm_LS1_Eater
11-04-2012, 08:00 AM
This sucks to hear. The divorce and child support system is a joke. It amazes me that enough men haven't stood up to get it changed. I hope things work out for you.

NaomiDstangLvr
11-04-2012, 08:16 PM
That's a sad situation Keith. I'm sorry to hear that. The system is pretty messed up and great dad's get screwed 90 percent of the time. I just wish women would think more about the kids than to hurt their father. And this is coming from a woman lol!

DeckerEnt
11-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Thank You Naomi.. Those words run through my head constantly...

lost cause
11-05-2012, 01:10 AM
man, it seems divorce is a pre-requisite of getting married these days.... I am pretty much in the same boat, though thankfully I dont have a house to pay for... just a cheating ex that wants to take me for money I dont have.

DSSKing68
11-05-2012, 06:28 AM
A 'banger is seeing her???? How f###ing low can you get????

+10000......WTF? Is there anything not sacred anymore?

I have a friend that always tells me...Divorce - The fucking you get for the fucking you got.

I am in the same situation. It NEVER gets better. MY 16 year old lives with me too, and yet I still pay support. UGH. I have no problem paying support, but it is soooo favorable to the mother still.

Sorry to hear about that Keith. I need to talk to you about some carpet work. It may help a bit.

Black Horse
11-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Do you know why divorce is so expensive?

Because it is worth it!

the"game"
11-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Well id put the other bangers thats seeing her out there...thats messed up..................good luck in the divorce

Steves LX
11-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Well id put the other bangers thats seeing her out there...thats messed up..................good luck in the divorce

Yeah what he said. Who's the Banger that's banging her while the divorce isn't final yet??????????????????????????:boxing::squirt:

Mista Bone
11-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Just don't go there with this.

Things you know about and just keep your mouth shut.

Then again a "new" couple (unrelated to this) seems to be happier than ever.

1baddlx
11-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Who crossed the line?what would be wrong with telling the name of guy that is seeing the soon to be ex wife?

DeckerEnt
11-06-2012, 01:44 AM
Oh, she is an ex wife...It is just those lingering issues that are getting fixed now... I could tell the whole story but it wouldnt help. Just reopen the wounds... And no sense posting the name of the guy. After all, he didnt start seeing my ex til I actually moved out of the house. Like a week I think... That was april of 2010. Divorce was final june 2011......do the math...

blown86lx
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Thats still messed up. There are plenty of women in the world they could have picked. Same thing happend to me a while ago and everytime I would see him I would say hey buddy how does my dick taste? He didnt like that real well in front of all his new friends.

DeckerEnt
07-31-2013, 11:45 PM
Well, I guess a quick update is good here. I lost the house to a short sale. I am out from under that one. Lost my ass but dont owe a bank anymore. I am in an apartment now. A little cramped but going to make it work. All the money issues are taken care of. Paid the bitch all I owe her. Taking her to court at the end of september for the oldest custody and child support issues... Maintnance should get reviewed too. 400 per month is too steep. Coupe is still for sale. If anyone wants a nice coupe with a ton already done to it for 2 grand, hit me up. Last I heard, the bitch broke up with the guy on here so no worries there. More later...Night.

redfirepearlgt
07-31-2013, 11:59 PM
You're better off. Hook up with the guy and go get drunk together and tell jokles about the winch. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A DD!!!!!!!

This ex of yours sounds like my Aunt. She had a great guy and then after 10-12 years dumped him for his best friend. That gig lasted 3 weeks after the divorce. Served my Aunt right. He was a great guy...my uncle that is.

Sorry for your woes buddy. Hope things will get better for you. Take care.

DeckerEnt
08-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Oh, although all the house loss and the money, I am having a blast with this new found freedom. I am free to do what I want. And no regrets!!!!! LOL

coleary1992
08-01-2013, 12:48 AM
Pm me what's done with the coupe lol my adhd just took a whole other direction. Sorry to get off topic

Mista Bone
08-01-2013, 02:25 AM
Oh, although all the house loss and the money, I am having a blast with this new found freedom. I am free to do what I want. And no regrets!!!!! LOL

seven years since I lost my house, looking back, it was for the best. Enjoy the time with your kids.

Unless I was out of town on the weekend, I had my son every weekend, about 45 out of 52 weekends a year, was only supposed to get him every other weekend but the ex wanted to go whore around.

5.0calypso93lx
08-01-2013, 08:33 AM
I will never ever understand how a man can have 50/50 custody and then full of one child and still have to pay child support. The system is so fucked up

Story of my life...

And good for you Keith. I bet it feels good to get all that weight off your shoulders.

facemelter71
08-01-2013, 10:11 AM
I have 50/50 of my daughter and pay no support. My EX and I came to an agreement a couple years ago to get it worked out. We needed to for our daughter,and it came out the best. And we get along great.

5.0calypso93lx
08-01-2013, 11:34 AM
I have 50/50 of my daughter and pay no support. My EX and I came to an agreement a couple years ago to get it worked out. We needed to for our daughter,and it came out the best. And we get along great.

You are one of the lucky ones. If she wanted she could have gotten away with a lot more. I agreed to an amount in my shared parenting / child support agreement as it's a lot less than what she could get out of me.

facemelter71
08-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Oh trust me,I got hammered with it for some years when I worked at Ford making some good money. They (her and the county) ran me through the ringer.

Stangman
08-01-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm seeing the moral of the story here is don't fucking get married. Lol

jeep45238
08-01-2013, 04:17 PM
I may know a few folks looking for a reasonably priced GT. Do you have links to a sale add with pictures? 46 page build is a bit much to hunt through for a few pictures after a long ass day :-(

Hope all works out well.

Stangman
08-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Its not a GT its an '81 coupe or somewheres close to that

jeep45238
08-01-2013, 10:16 PM
I highly doubt that most people here would care as long as it had a v8.

Mista Bone
08-02-2013, 03:27 AM
I'm seeing the moral of the story here is don't fucking get married. Lol

Marriage has nothing to do with it. Get snipped, shoot blanks and get tested that you are always firing on a empty chamber.

Decker, we need to chat and maybe some recoil therapy along with a trip for thick shakes at the Sunday car meet spot.