Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stole my car [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stole my car

'92Stang
10-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Some low rent decided to steal my daily driver. It's a 98 Ford Contour 4door. It's black with black steel wheels. No pics available. Can't believe it, moved out in the country to get away from this kind of shit. But, since we've lived here I've had a quad taken and now this. Keep your eyes open for me.

sean
10-29-2012, 08:54 AM
nice man. I pretty much hate people.

bobtsgt
10-29-2012, 08:55 AM
that is terrible buddy. was it up front or in the back near the barn?

'92Stang
10-29-2012, 08:58 AM
I swear man I hate stereotypes. But, it's all these trailer parks down the road. These low rents sit and eat pills like there going out of style. Then when they want their crack or heroin the steal cars to go get it.

'92Stang
10-29-2012, 09:06 AM
Hey Bob, The car was by the house. Lynn went to the store last night, and when I walked out to head to work it was gone. I thought maybe she drove the contour instead of the expedition and parked it by the barn. Long story short, it was parked up front and it's probably in the ghetto now.

4EYED85GT
10-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Sorry to hear this.... RIDICULOUS!

orangedemon331
10-29-2012, 11:34 AM
That's f'd up!!

adragon72
10-29-2012, 11:47 AM
man i am sorry to hear this!!! they must have been pretty good to hot wire it. i think i would get some motion lights and a big Fing dog!!!!

331lx
10-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Get ya some beagles, I got 4 and they bark at everything, u will know when something goin on. I hate lazy pieces of trash like this..

BuckeyeAlex
10-29-2012, 12:26 PM
I swear man I hate stereotypes. But, it's all these trailer parks down the road. These low rents sit and eat pills like there going out of style. Then when they want their crack or heroin the steal cars to go get it.

Stereotypes are true for a reason. Makes me sick every time I hear about another situation like this. It's a job just to have nice stuff anymore because you have to put in so much effort to protect it. I have never seen the inside of a jail cell, but I tell my wife all the time the first time I do is going to be for beating the shit out of a thief when I catch them. If all the damn recipients would put half the effort into finding a job and making a decent living as they do figuring out how to steal their neighbors belongings and get the most out of their government checks we wouldn't have to worry about security cameras, lights, sensors, locks, etc.

Gongshow
10-29-2012, 01:30 PM
I hate to hear this.

I had a car I had a lot of time and money into stolen this year but keep your ears open because someone will run their mouth, that's how I found mine.

mad max
10-29-2012, 02:04 PM
People suck man , i agree with the lights and big dogs statement . I also like to follow the saying " shoot first , ask questions later."

2007ShelbyCobra
10-29-2012, 02:26 PM
little poem I made at 5 am a few months back after I waited all night for this piece of scum thats been hitting my house every few weeks.

Dear Petty Theif,
Im not very happy that you continue to lock check my moms car and root through here belongings. I decided Id wait for you all night tonight so maybe we could meet each other. It seems you didnt show up, maybe your just shy? Im shy myself you know, I like to make my encounters short and sweet. I know ill see you in the future though, and youll be happy, I know ill go straight to your heart.
Sincerely,
.45 ACP

'92Stang
10-29-2012, 03:12 PM
It's partially my fault because I helped enable this pile of shit to become an even bigger one by leaving the keys in the console. Half the key snapped off in the tumbler last year so the keys weren't really needed to start. The scary part is I have 2 outdoor dogs, and one is pretty mean and very protective of the proPerty. Not to mention there's a mercury light on a pole right next to where the car was parked. Pretty sure it was somebody who's been here before riding quads and is familiar with the dogs.

Goober
10-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Sounds like you need one of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=V2004nrHxa0

'92Stang
10-29-2012, 03:32 PM
For sure!! Actually got to see one in action when I was in the Marines. It's bad ass for sure!

Dirtyd0g
10-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Sadly it's usually someone you know which is especially true in rural areas.
Alan

Dtony
10-29-2012, 06:13 PM
It isnt just your area in the country. I live in a new development and we are having a huge problem with kids breaking in cars and houses.

Katmandu
10-29-2012, 08:52 PM
People suck man , i agree with the lights and big dogs statement . I also like to follow the saying " shoot first , ask questions later."People really do suck at times.

I disagree with the big doggy statement. A little yappy-assed dog like my Chorkie is the ideal burgler alarm!

Hope you find the azzhole who stole it and you get the car back in good shape.

Stangman
10-29-2012, 10:37 PM
A mutual friend of Matt and I, his brother had his focus stolen out of the parking lot of the cinemas in Amelia! Recovered it a week or 2 later downtown. Nothing taken, nothing broken, just outta gas. I'm sure crack/meth heads needed a ride....

redfirepearlgt
10-30-2012, 10:48 AM
Sounds like you need one of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=V2004nrHxa0

Had a version of those on the USS Constellation CV-64 (decomm'd 2003). They sounded like God farting when they went hot. We called them R2 units. Awesome technology. I'd like one for the chipmonks in my back yard. LOL!

9cobra4
10-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Man that sucks! I hope you get your car back. I hate that people can't leave their keys in their cars anymore.

1987LXVert
10-30-2012, 12:35 PM
Sorry to hear man low rent f**** suck I will def keep my eyes and ears open!!

myownr
10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
if it wasn't for the dogs i would say strip an extension cord bare, set it a few inches off ground, plug it in, turn off the lights and wait

cobraman302
10-31-2012, 09:55 AM
That really sucks to hear. I was watching the news the other day and a couple had both of their cars stolen from their driveway in a busy neighborhood. Pretty sad times we live in these days!

Katmandu
11-03-2012, 01:15 PM
A mutual friend of Matt and I, his brother had his focus stolen out of the parking lot of the cinemas in Amelia! Recovered it a week or 2 later downtown. Nothing taken, nothing broken, just outta gas. I'm sure crack/meth heads needed a ride....Uhhhmmmm.... OR could've been a couple of drunken college students just needing to get a ride to their dorms from a night of partying in the downtown! :eek:

That was a long time ago! :cheers:

Sorry, I went to WVU (#1 Party school in the Nation back then). We we weren't wrapped real tight! :lol: :cheers:

Goober
11-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Had a version of those on the USS Constellation CV-64 (decomm'd 2003). They sounded like God farting when they went hot. We called them R2 units. Awesome technology. I'd like one for the chipmonks in my back yard. LOL!

Best. Response. Ever!

'92Stang
11-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Update, car was found in tri county mall this morning. Mall security said it has been there for three weeks, but they waited till now to call Springdale PD. The low rents took the keys with them so I'm going to pick up an ignition cylinder tomorrow and help she still runs.

BuckeyeAlex
11-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Good to hear. Did you have any other keys on that ring?

'92Stang
11-27-2012, 06:29 PM
No, no other keys just a single key. Funny thing is, is the key broke off in the ignition a while back. If you took the key out it was next to impossible to get it aligned to start. Judging by the trash inside whoever stole it was actually probably driving it, and parked it front row to shop, and couldn't get the key back in. LMAO.

redfirepearlgt
11-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Glad to hear you found it Mike. You should speak to SDPD about this. Also TC Mall security office. FRONT ROW???? Sounds like those I mentioned wouldn't recognize a zit on their forehead even if it had a sign and a neon arrow pointing to it.

If you need a hand in the morning, you have my number. I have to be somewhere by 10am but can give you a hand if you need it until 9:30pm. I work second shift now.

'92Stang
11-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks Chad. I really appreciate the offer. Hopefully I can get it done by tomorrow afternoon. I'm off tomorrow, and really want my 30mpg back at 80 miles round trip daily. I have plans until late afternoon, and then the cussing will begin lol. I'm just hoping the engine isn't hurt. I will definitely call if I need anything. Thanks man.

BuckeyeAlex
11-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Glad you had a pretty good ending to your situation. When I was younger my dad had 2 vans stolen. He is a funeral director, so back then he drove the funeral home van which had the back seats removed and a cot in the back which was used to transport bodies. One night the police called my dad and asked him if his van was missing, he didn't know anything about it and said no, so they told him it was waiting for him about a mile up the road. When he got to where they were waiting, the van was parked sideways in the road still running with the drivers door open. There wasn't a scratch on it, and the only thing missing was a cube of Diet Pepsi. The only thing they could figure was it was some kid(s) decided to take it for a joyride, and when they got to the first curve and hit the brakes, the cot rolled forward and bumped the back of the seat, they turned around and saw it (which had pillows on it and covered with a sheet), then freaked out and bailed. Lol

A few years after that, a newer funeral home van was stolen in the middle of the day right in front of him. He said it was one of those moments where he saw it drive off and it didn't click for a few minutes that it was his. It took a week or so to recover that one, and he wished they never did. It was found about 45 minutes away and a drunk hobo had been living out of it. There were empty King Cobras everywhere, it was covered in mud, reeked of body odor, and the drivers door panel pocket was full of piss. Lord only knows what that machine saw during that week. He traded it in that same week. Lmao

Stangman
11-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Mike.... did the old key have the chip? I don't recall if those had PATS that year or not..... if you get a new key you'll probably have to get something programmed by Ford ? :dunno:

Time to invest in a security camera and a pc dedicated to storing surveilance data on a few terrabytes of space!

'92Stang
11-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey Jesse, no chip so hopefully all goes well. Alex that is a story sitcoms are made of, I bet they crapped when the cot hit them. You just can't make up a story like that.

Stangman
11-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Oh. Should be cake then. Just have to drill the pin out in the column since you won't be able to turn the tubler over w/o the rest of the key. Then new tumbler slides right in and locks in place. Call me if ya need a hand

bestracing
11-28-2012, 11:52 AM

Yup, I've seen many test videos of the Phalanx CIWS in operation. One cool machine :bigthumb

Gongshow
11-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Glad to hear you found it!!

NaomiDstangLvr
11-29-2012, 09:55 PM
This happened in Amelia?!?