Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Window blinds, need help!!! Decker can you help? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Window blinds, need help!!! Decker can you help?

fastone
10-09-2012, 10:15 PM
The wife and I are needing blinds for the new house. Not wanting the cheap 1 alum blinds, looking for 2" wood or fake wood blinds. Does anyone have a hook up on them? Looking for someone to come out and do the measuring and ordering along with helping us choose colors and such. Any help or info would be great!! Thanks.

2Kblacksleeper
10-10-2012, 01:35 AM
It depends on what you want? Faux or real wood, cordless or corded, holes or no holes in the vaines, wand or cord tilt control, standard or decorative valance, then you get to color and or texture.

Each type can have limitations. Like you can only get cordless in real wood because its lighter than the faux. Although if the window gets a lot of sun faux is a better option. It is a lot less likely to warp and fade.

I work at the home depot on beechmont. I should be able to answer any questions you have. I'm off wed but will be there like 10-7 thurs and Friday. The instock white 2" faux will be the least expensive. All the special orders will be 15% off starting thurs if I remember right.
It's 118$ to have blinds installed for the most part. It's $50 to come out and measure but that gets deducted off the 118.

Also when you buy the blinds and installation you don't pay sales tax. On a lot of windows this can cover the install cost.

You can call HD and ask for John in flooring. Just let me know your from bangerz and I'll help you out what I can. 513-688-1654. That's the stores number.

John