Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Chance Jacobs, eastside, anyone know him? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Chance Jacobs, eastside, anyone know him?

5.0calypso93lx
10-09-2012, 07:18 PM
This just popped into my head after posting in the 94' GT thread. Anyone know this guy or know how to get a hold of him? I know plated Chris knows him. He owned my 93' before me and I'd like to ask him about the history of the car.

rmracing
10-09-2012, 08:29 PM
I know him but haven't seen him in years .

bangingears
10-09-2012, 10:26 PM
i know chance, he is up in dayton now

plated
10-10-2012, 05:19 PM
havent heard nutn from him.i know ur car pretty good mayb i could help you? try facebook his sons zack jacobs batavia area

5.0calypso93lx
10-11-2012, 03:39 PM
havent heard nutn from him.i know ur car pretty good mayb i could help you? try facebook his sons zack jacobs batavia area

Just curious what he was trying to do with the car when I bought it? Had a bubble hatch, 86- quarter glass, really really ugly paint job (worse than now :lol::flipoff:).

Do you have a link to his sons page? I'm not getting any results on FB.

Also, whatever happened with that land to hunt on? I'm ready!

plated
10-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Just curious what he was trying to do with the car when I bought it? Had a bubble hatch, 86- quarter glass, really really ugly paint job (worse than now :lol::flipoff:).

Do you have a link to his sons page? I'm not getting any results on FB.

Also, whatever happened with that land to hunt on? I'm ready!

i rode in that car every day:cheers: it was getting repoed so he stripped it:( thats how you got it. here in the next couple weeks were going out to the property shoot me your number i'll text ya a day or two in advanced,was that you in a truck moving last week said my name when you drove by? seen the sbz sticker

5.0calypso93lx
10-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Pm sent. Nah, wasn't me, i drive a blue saturn vue.