Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hit and run [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hit and run

capri5.0
09-27-2012, 08:05 PM
You gotta love it when you are at work and you get a phone call from your wife telling you she was in an accident. On top of that, I get there and find out she was sitting at a stop light and some low life loses control of his expedition and spins out smacking the car hard enough to lift the front end off the ground and move it to a 45°angle in her lane. Then he decides to drive off like nothing ever happened. Because of this idiot the wife now has 2 fractured ribs and a sore back with my insurance company left to pay the bill for the car . Why can't people just man up and take responsibility for their actions.

331lx
09-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Man this sux, ppl like this are assholes, sorry to hear bout ur wife I hope for a speedy recovery..

90fastgt
09-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Sorry to hear that sad thing you hear of this alot

DSSKing68
09-28-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm sorry about the accident.

Well, look at the positive, she is going to be ok and wasn't hurt worse.

And for the negative, Karma is a bitch. Motherf*cker probably did not have insurance, or a license, or was drunk. What area was it in?

maverick
09-28-2012, 09:50 AM
UNCOOL, Hope your wife gets well soon

capri5.0
09-28-2012, 10:44 AM
She willbe fine, just sore. It happened in western hills at the corner if Glenway and Boudinot. Little did this person know there is a traffic camera at this intersection and the police said they will pull the footage.

BIGRED Z
09-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Had a similiar experience last sunday with a flippin semi!!

cstreu1026
09-28-2012, 12:02 PM
I was headed up 71N one morning and saw a guy in a Toyota loose it and smack the center wall. I pulled over to see if he was OK and he was ranting and raving abouth some guy who hit him getting on 71 from either Pfeiffer or Cross County...I can't remember which. The guy who hit him kept on driving. Somehow I missed otherwise I would have followed the low life asshole.

1987LXVert
09-28-2012, 02:15 PM
That sux unfortunatley enough. We deal with hit an runs all the time here at the shop and hate seeing people have to deal with this garbage!!