Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Go Right for Sirens & Lights! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Go Right for Sirens & Lights!

KB1
09-17-2012, 11:29 AM
On my way to work this morning I see & here an Ambulance coming up behind me on 275, I signal to get over & the ASS CLOWN behind me continues on in the fast lane, Ambulance gets within a few yards of this guy & he still won't get over, WTF people "Go Right For Sirens & Lights"!!! :mad:

firestang70
09-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Kevin sheeple never cease to amaze me. Few do the correct thing. Others will just slam on their brake where ever they are on the road and stop. Some will pull to the left. Some will try to outrun the emergency vehicle. Some never notice. Some will pull right out in front of you. How can you not see me in a 18 ton fire engine with lights and siren??? Thanks for raising my blood prssure! lol

redfirepearlgt
09-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Have seen this many times. I will get over, OR I will speed up to get over if they are overtaking me. What nuts me is when they are runing 50mph lights on right lane no siren and noone knows what to do.

People as well show little to no respect for funeral processions. Just a week or so back on RR Highway when I saw a person come on the highway from an entrance ramp and cut right into the procession. Instead of yielding as he should have. Blew my mind.

Jake
09-18-2012, 08:44 PM
seems about right. that's why we train.

pegasus
09-24-2012, 01:10 PM
I just love it when the just stop in the road without pulling over ahead of a blind curve

90 notch
10-03-2012, 07:04 AM
Yes i agree go right asap it might be a family or friend member inside, think of that!

Galaxie
10-06-2012, 07:39 AM
I agree as well but have some issues with the driving habits of the volunteer guys when on there way to to station . I have seen people run over 60 in 25 mph zones on heavily crowded streets then sit at the station for 10 minutes waiting on other people to get there.