Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Brazenhead Irish Pub? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Brazenhead Irish Pub?

Goldenpony
09-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Anybody ever try Brazenhead Irish Pub in Mason? How was it?

Mista Bone
09-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Excellent but I haven't been back since the smoking ban. The downstairs bar would have 2-3 people smoking cigars which doesn't bother me like cigarette smoke.

They used to have a burger and chips special for $6 on Wednesdays, that with a Murphy's stout or two......sleepytime.

cobraman302
09-14-2012, 12:17 PM
I just went there last weekend, it was ok. I had the Guiness battered fried pickles, Mahi tacos, and potato pancakes. The potato pancakes were really good, the tacos were so so, pickles I liked a lot. No complaints at all from me. And of course, the brewery selection seemed to be great. Great Lakes Oktoberfest on tap! Gotta love that.

pegasus
09-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Been there a few times it was kinda hit or miss with the food but service at the bar has always great

Mista Bone
09-15-2012, 12:46 AM
I only did the burgers and chips special + beers.

Now fish and chips, to me that is the real test. Between Brother's at the Levee and the new Great Scoot Diner in Oakley, that will be hard to beat.

FYI: The Great Scott Diner in Oakley is not your typical diner as on 125 in Amelia, it is more upscale fitting in with local eateries. But it was GOOD!

Goldenpony
09-15-2012, 05:35 AM
I only did the burgers and chips special + beers.

Now fish and chips, to me that is the real test. Between Brother's at the Levee and the new Great Scoot Diner in Oakley, that will be hard to beat.

FYI: The Great Scott Diner in Oakley is not your typical diner as on 125 in Amelia, it is more upscale fitting in with local eateries. But it was GOOD!

I love good fish & chips. I'll have to try Great Scott in Oakley.

Yellow98Cobra
09-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Hit or miss. Fish and Chips all you can eat on Sunday is good.

Kevin1989
09-15-2012, 09:41 AM
Im gonna butcher the spelling of this but there is a better Irish place about 7-8 minutes away on mason Montgomery called the claudaugh or something. It's way better. Has a pretty cool feel to it inside to!! It's in the deerfield shopping center right next to the polo grille

Goldenpony
09-15-2012, 10:23 AM
We've been to The Claddagh on Newport On The Levee many times. It used to be fantastic and then went down hill. I don't know how it is now. We've also been to The Claddagh on Mason Montgomery road. Pretty good.

Goldenpony
11-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Tried Brazenhead Irish Pub tonight for the first time. It won't be the last. I had a full portion of fish & chips & a pint of Guinness. Life is good. Great place. Can't wait to go back. :cheers:

1987LXVert
11-03-2012, 09:46 PM
St patty's day there is nuts!!

Mista Bone
11-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Tried Brazenhead Irish Pub tonight for the first time. It won't be the last. I had a full portion of fish & chips & a pint of Guinness. Life is good. Great place. Can't wait to go back. :cheers:

Should have waited until tomorrow. Sunday all you can eat fish and chips.

Young's Double Chocolate Stout is also very good with the fish.

Although I might have to retest that theory tomorrow. :cheers: