Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
kil-kare 9/13 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : kil-kare 9/13

Jake
09-13-2012, 09:59 PM
I saw about ten mustangs out tonight and pretty much all of them were running pretty damn well! I assumed at least a few of them were on here so, hell of a job tonight guys! some gorgeous cars out tonight.

Kwik92GT
09-13-2012, 10:06 PM
Most of them probably getting ready for this weekends XOS race.

draggin50
09-14-2012, 03:11 AM
I know Raz was out there in the silver 85 turbo car testing for tomorrow. Should be a good turn out for this race.

evil8
09-14-2012, 07:51 AM
I have a feeling there will be even more Mustangs out there tonight.

draggin50
09-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Hope the weather holds out for today.

93blacktruck
09-15-2012, 01:21 PM
i will be leaving in a few to head out there

2007ShelbyCobra
09-15-2012, 09:04 PM
i will be leaving in a few to head out there

i saw the focus next to the staging lanes, i forgot to go back and check it out though :( a lot of bangerz there and the drifting was pretty good. It seemed really poorly ran this year though, last year probably had a better turnout

draggin50
09-15-2012, 09:41 PM
That street life tour crap is a joke... I watched the king races but even those wasnt all that interesting.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
09-16-2012, 01:47 PM
That street life tour crap is a joke... I watched the king races but even those wasnt all that interesting.

Agreed. I have never seen so many stupid people in such a small area. I liked the 20 people standing next to the mobile dyno. I guess they have never seen any driveshaft or tire failures...

draggin50
09-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Agreed. I have never seen so many stupid people in such a small area. I liked the 20 people standing next to the mobile dyno. I guess they have never seen any driveshaft or tire failures...

That couldve probably weeded out some stupidity! I guess times are changing with all these little ricers running around. I had a group of boys sitting behind me saying how they went 14.05 in their honda but pedaled 6 times cause it wouldnt hook... Holy shit you must be fast!

2007ShelbyCobra
09-16-2012, 04:53 PM
honestly i had more fun a few years back watching civics run 16.00s and break than i did TNL. and then the 10 second Supras running 13s was funny too.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
09-16-2012, 06:49 PM
That couldve probably weeded out some stupidity! I guess times are changing with all these little ricers running around. I had a group of boys sitting behind me saying how they went 14.05 in their honda but pedaled 6 times cause it wouldnt hook... Holy shit you must be fast!

:lol: Unfortunately that is not how it would have happened. It would have bounced over the idiots and hit the guy who was actually racing and fully safety compliant. I could personally care less what they drive but stupid is stupid. You wouldn't believe how many people walked out in front of my RZR like I wouldn't hit them. I'm sure they pissed in their skinny jeans after they learned otherwise :lol:

draggin50
09-16-2012, 08:03 PM
:lol: Unfortunately that is not how it would have happened. It would have bounced over the idiots and hit the guy who was actually racing and fully safety compliant. I could personally care less what they drive but stupid is stupid. You wouldn't believe how many people walked out in front of my RZR like I wouldn't hit them. I'm sure they pissed in their skinny jeans after they learned otherwise :lol:

We had the same problems driving the car up there... Skinny jeans and pink shoes everywhere... I know its not something Ill return to waste money on. Shit was a joke anyway you look at it.