Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stopping in to say Hey [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stopping in to say Hey

KYGTP
08-21-2012, 09:47 PM
I have not been around that much this summer, and thought I would post up and say hey! SO Hey!!

Most of the summer has been too hot to get the car out to the track and right before it was getting supper hot, I was going to change out to race fuel and switch injectors and found out that I had a blow head gasket:mad:

Yeah, just my luck, so I got the gasket fixed and the car back together, and it sat in the garage until just this past sunday, when a friend and I were able to go out and do some driving around to get the car running on the race fuel and different injectors.

From the time I found and fixed the head, I took on another project with a frined of mine. We went in on building another Grand Prix, I know, Why?? The goal for this car is for it to be a turbo track car. We hope to be able to hit low 11's if not 10s with it.

If anyone is intrested in a little read, we have a build thread on a Grand Prix forum I belong to, there are a lot of pics we have taken of our progress.

Here is a link to it: http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5817145&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

(Mods, if I am breaking a rule by linking to another car site, please delete my post)

I hope to be out to the track in the next couple of weeks with my car and see if the race fuel will do better for me and get back into the mid 11's again.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!!!!

mad max
08-21-2012, 10:46 PM
i was wondering about you man , got one of the coolest cars on the site.

Mr.Moontang
08-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Cool build thread buddy!!! How is your new daily driver treating you?

KYGTP
08-22-2012, 01:54 PM
i was wondering about you man , got one of the coolest cars on the site.

Thanks

Cool build thread buddy!!! How is your new daily driver treating you?

Thanks, I wish the build was going faster, but with all three us working all the time, it is hard to find time to work on, we try to get together about twice a week and work on it.

The New daily is GREAT!! It is KILLING me to stay under 4K during the break-in, considering the power comes on pretty hard around 3K, then I have to shift. So I set my rev. limiter light to come on at 4K just in case I am not paying attention and get caught up in the moment.

I only have only have about 500 more miles to go though, and then I can let it eat to 6800.:D