PDA

View Full Version : IRS for SRA swap??

MWoods26
08-18-2012, 01:02 AM
Anyone interested? I have an 04 Cobra with the stock IRS. It has just over 24k miles on it. Has a fore precision works diff cover and some bushings, not really sure what all bushings it has, I havnt had the car long. My ideal trade would be straight up for one out of a Mach 1 since they have the same size rotor and the same 3:55 gear in them. I will also need to swap catbacks and my car has a MINT magnaflow with about 2k miles on it. There are many ways this trade could go with cash on either end depending on the rearend somebody has to trade. Im not interested in anything older than 99 since the length is not the same. If you have some stock old 100k+ mile Gt axle and a ragged out rusty old catback be ready to pony up a good chunk of cash to go with it. On the other hand for the right BUILT rearend with good control arms and a catback as nice as mine I might be willing to come out of pocket. Im going straight axle soon no matter what so this stuff will be for sale out right if its not traded.

chris91
08-18-2012, 03:31 AM
I'd offer my rear up but my 3.73's are noisey. I have J&M Lca's and Bassani exhaust though.

700hp04mystic
08-18-2012, 09:35 AM
how much cash for the irs

MWoods26
08-18-2012, 09:40 AM
how much cash for the irs

Not real sure yet just kinda getting the feeler out there and will listen to offers but it will not be for sale until I build a SRA to replace it.

MWoods26
08-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Please delete. I just picked up a rearend tonight so no longer looking to trade. I will list the IRS in the for sale section once it is out of the car.