PDA

View Full Version : Another Shooting

06V6Andrew
08-05-2012, 01:31 PM
This time in Wisconsin, the Sikh Temple. Just now happening. This is just crazy to many shooting going on all of a sudden. Don't know much yet, the gunman or men are still at large.

2-8-1
08-05-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but it's awfully funny that this stuff is happening so close to a major gun control treaty signing.

Thoughts and Prayers to those affected.

06V6Andrew
08-05-2012, 05:44 PM
to be honest i said the same thing on here once before but got mocked...it does seem very fishy

06V6Andrew
08-05-2012, 05:59 PM
supposedly the guy shot himself, but they are not sure if he was the killer or not. 7 are dead and about 20-25 are injured, not much word yet coming out on this. Too soon i guess.

93whitenotch
08-05-2012, 09:27 PM
It happens everyday, the media is just focusing on anything to do with guns so people think its more of a problem than it really is. And sometimes I wonder if it is a government setup, just sayin it's possible.

Moody
08-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Look up operation fast and furious... Quick run down if you don't want to look it up... Are government sold guns to the Mexican drug runners and a boarder agent was killed with a class 3 type weapon..... And then obama was using the example of gun violence on the border to promote his anti gun agenda.....

2007ShelbyCobra
08-05-2012, 10:19 PM
jeez, this stuff is getting out of hand... I swear if it keeps up, mass hysteria is going to be a serious issue

Moody
08-05-2012, 10:26 PM
It's helping my dads ccw class and the gun shop I work at.

06V6Andrew
08-05-2012, 10:40 PM
it's just so far fetched that all these gun crazy people are coming out of the wood works now when the UN arms treaty is a major deal. but i am sure a certain member of these form will come out and start saying how crazy i am and if Hilary Clinton is stalking me?

But anyway the man is a moron and supposedly killed himself because he was afraid of what would happen to him if he was taken alive.

93whitenotch
08-05-2012, 10:51 PM
I wat he'd something about operation fast and furious earlier today. That pissed me off that the operation seemed to be put together sooo sloppy. Like as if they did it on purpose. And the ATF never has done anything so sloppy, definitely something you guys should look at

Gene
08-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Mass shootings are nothing new, in this country or others. It's just being reported and sensationalized more.

http://www.albertleatribune.com/2012/07/24/mass-shootings-in-america-since-wwii/

There are crazies out there. That's why there are CCWs.

04 Venom
08-05-2012, 11:00 PM
it's just so far fetched that all these gun crazy people are coming out of the wood works now when the UN arms treaty is a major deal. but i am sure a certain member of these form will come out and start saying how crazy i am and if Hilary Clinton is stalking me?

But anyway the man is a moron and supposedly killed himself because he was afraid of what would happen to him if he was taken alive.

You are crazy.

2-8-1
08-06-2012, 12:56 AM
Look up operation fast and furious... Quick run down if you don't want to look it up... Are government sold guns to the Mexican drug runners and a boarder agent was killed with a class 3 type weapon..... And then obama was using the example of gun violence on the border to promote his anti gun agenda.....

I know all about it, hence my post. I'm not really one to say that the government is doing it, but something ain't stirring the kool-aid, Ace.

06V6Andrew
08-06-2012, 08:13 AM
You are crazy.

And your blind.

redfirepearlgt
08-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Anyone find it peculiar that this shooting is being referred to as National Terrorism while the Aurora shooting has remained a Mass Shooting? Both were acts of terrorism. But I guess we need to trump this up for whatever reason.

06V6Andrew
08-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Anyone find it peculiar that this shooting is being referred to as National Terrorism while the Aurora shooting has remained a Mass Shooting? Both were acts of terrorism. But I guess we need to trump this up for whatever reason.

It's just because it's against a certain group of people that they referred it as terrorism. Which is funny due in part because of last night there is no known motive, but let's up play it because it was a certain religion that was targeted

Gene
08-06-2012, 04:59 PM
It's just because it's against a certain group of people that they referred it as terrorism. Which is funny due in part because of last night there is no known motive, but let's up play it because it was a certain religion that was targeted

Dude was in a White Supremacist rock band and shot up a Sikh Temple. I'm thinking that this is one of those situations where you can draw a reasonable conclusion.

06V6Andrew
08-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah at the time of the post it wasn't up that he was a Neo-Nazi guy. now that has come out it seems exactly why he did it. I want to know what changed him. From his good conduct military career to his bad conduct release and then to his Neo-Nazi state.

Also now they cops are saying he was shot down, he didn't commit suicide like it was originally stated

beefcake
08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
no doubt in my mind that there is a bigger machine at work behind this crap

02mingryGT
08-07-2012, 11:34 AM
UN Treaty was dropped for now by the Assembly. On one hand i don't ever see much going on with it. Why? because one it's has to be ratified by the Senate which will never happen and two, any treaty law cannot supersede the US Constitution. On the other hand why sign a treaty we know we cannot legally adhere to? Politics that's why.

06V6Andrew
08-07-2012, 04:34 PM

shhhhhh.....your crazy to think that!:bigthumb

duststang
08-08-2012, 03:58 PM

I agree, interesting and these crazy people.

06V6Andrew
08-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Did anyone hear about the guy in new york threatening a theater where mike tyson is putting on his show? Twitter will not release the guys name to the police, they have to get a warrant first.