Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Carnival of Madness! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Carnival of Madness!

Bluecrew07
08-04-2012, 07:53 PM
My girlfriend got me tickets to Carnival of Madness for my birthday. Saw Chevelle, Halestorm, Cavo, New Medicine and of course Evanescense up in Columbus. They were all great, but by the time the sun went down Evanescense came out and Amy Lee didnt let me down. Not only was she gorgeous! but she can sing like no other and seemed to play forever. I got a guitar pic from her awesome pics and of course just the sight of her was enough:drool:

mustangjon
08-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Sounds like a good show. Too many good ones going on righr now. We seen mayhem last week. Trespass america wed and staticx @ bogarts next monday

RIXXX93GT
08-04-2012, 10:45 PM
I have seen Evanescence 5 times, she really does have a great voice. I didnt realize they were touring again.

Kevin1989
08-04-2012, 10:49 PM
New medicine is the shit!! I've always wanted to see Amy!!

Bluecrew07
08-05-2012, 08:11 AM
I have seen Evanescence 5 times, she really does have a great voice. I didnt realize they were touring again.
if they would come around more often id go and see them everytime. I can never get enough of her lol