Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
wow... watch [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : wow... watch

akagreg3
07-26-2012, 03:29 PM
:eek: this guys a total sicko

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/?p=3652

heyitsmepugsley
07-26-2012, 06:02 PM
whys he a sicko? am i missing something?

MWoods26
07-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Im with you pugs. If this makes him a sicko Id hate to know what I would be considered a few years ago. Its been awhile but Ive made more runs like this on a bike than I could ever count. I was expecting the vid to be some kinda child molester or something along those lines. Thats what I call a sicko..

akagreg3
07-26-2012, 09:40 PM
:lol: yea spelled it wrong (psycho)was in a hurry leaving work when i post, but yea dude just a idiot....
at least he on a bike and chance are hes only gonna kill his self, and not my wife & kids or yours

2007ShelbyCobra
07-26-2012, 11:11 PM
eh, im not into the idea of weaving through traffic like that, but o well. I think its BS that the police issued a warrant based off of his youtube videos.

sean
07-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Lol. On the right bike you can get to speed and back down pretty darn fast.

mad max
07-27-2012, 03:01 AM
I dont condone this type of behavior but have been guilty of it (never on a freeway) . If your looking for a pure adrenaline rush , a bike is where its at . You must also live with the consequences when things go wrong . I have been this fast and things happen really quick. One lane change and that guy is toast.

akagreg3
07-27-2012, 06:51 AM
;) i had a gsr 750 i know how fun they are,
opened the throttle on the freeway at bout 1am when there is no cars is a blast but this is just plan stupid i don't know what else to say about it almost like the guy wants to die, and yea the police are looking for anyway to faten their pockets..

theirs place to do this its called a track

duststang
07-27-2012, 07:28 AM
better outlaw bikes, i will request the president to quickly act on this lol. seriously, I do think it is BS that they used his video and I bet he can get out of it. I had some friends that got busted from their street racing video. They ended up getting out of it. sometimes you do things in life and look back and wonder what was I thinking and how did I make it. Do not get me wrong this guy is stupid and seriously putting him self and everyone around him at risk. Wait until there is no traffic. This way you only risking your own life. when you are splitting lanes like this fast you scare the crap out of people.

heyitsmepugsley
07-27-2012, 03:44 PM
lol, they issued a warrant because they could never catch him and this was there only way to get him.

thecollector
07-28-2012, 01:24 AM
If you are dumb enough to post a video of yourself robbing a bank, shoplifting or doing a b&e should you get out of it?

He showed his ass- they burned his ass.... its the risk of having your pants down. . Don't cry- man up put your big boy panties on and deal with the consequences.

BIGRED Z
07-29-2012, 12:34 AM
If you are dumb enough to post a video of yourself robbing a bank, shoplifting or doing a b&e should you get out of it?

He showed his ass- they burned his ass.... its the risk of having your pants down. . Don't cry- man up put your big boy panties on and deal with the consequences.

Totally agree.

2007ShelbyCobra
07-29-2012, 01:10 AM

do you have any evidence it was him riding the bike? did he harm anyone else? Not could he, but did he?

Kevin1989
07-29-2012, 01:15 AM
That ain't shit compared to the guy over seas I can't remember his name but he has multiple angles of him flying through down town running from the police and shit

2007ShelbyCobra
07-29-2012, 01:22 AM
That ain't shit compared to the guy over seas I can't remember his name but he has multiple angles of him flying through down town running from the police and shit

this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LziLbgQ1CBA

thecollector
07-31-2012, 11:54 PM
do you have any evidence it was him riding the bike? did he harm anyone else? Not could he, but did he?

I don't need any evidence, sufficient evidence was gathered to issue a warrant for his arrest and he turned himself into authorities. He's not being charged with assault. Im confused what your asking. The video link pasted is probably not the one that resulted in his arrrest warrant- it is cut down. Had he posted a video without ways to ID him he would not have had a warrant issued for his arrest. His sole stupidity of documenting himself breaking the law got him in trouble. His charges match the crime he taped himself committing.

I don't care that he sped. I speed daily. I however do care about people who swerve in and out of traffic like kids who just got pumped up on red bulls and left an advanced screening of fast and furious. Ricers racing on crowded roads and guys doing this stuff is what has increased traffic enforcement and the negative view of our hobby. German roads have proven speed doesn't kill, young inexperienced wreckless drivers do. Splitting lanes between vans and suvs with families inside running at those speeds is careless. The potential energy of a 1L bike with a 200lb rider colliding with passenger vehicle with that type of speed differential will result in more injuries or fatalities than just his. That is assuming all the other traffic can safely decelerate following the primary accident.

If you don't see any issue's with this you have probably never tried to unsuccessfully pry a person from a burning car lodged under a truck, watched as a person's bodily fluid is drained from there skull in into a grassy ditch, or listened as a doctor tells the parents of an infant that auto glass has permanently blinded their child. All of these accidents were under 40 mph.

Selfishness. Carelessness. Arogance. Ignorance. Maturity. Everyone should think about the people with whom they share the road with before turning the key tomorrow morning- maybe the artimis report would be shorter.

akagreg3
08-01-2012, 06:49 AM
i agree with that, have buddy's work for fire and rescue,
iv heard all kinds of horrible story's the worst are always about some young kid on a bike.