Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
HEY NKY - WHAT THE WORD??? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HEY NKY - WHAT THE WORD???

redfirepearlgt
07-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Anyone have any news on the Florence QSL opening? I thought it was to be late May to June. Still shows as opening soon on the website. Would like to go down for there for a cruise in once it opens.

jktruckin06
07-10-2012, 11:28 AM
If its the building right next to the old MD speed, it is framed and walls going up. Looks like a few months out still

redfirepearlgt
07-10-2012, 11:41 AM
If its the building right next to the old MD speed, it is framed and walls going up. Looks like a few months out still

Thanks John. It is suppose to be going in right next to the old MD store. Guess it will be fall.

jktruckin06
07-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Yeah. I was kinda wondering cause it is on top of the existing building. Both of the others are/ were by themselves

Chunk94GT
07-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Anyone have any news on the Florence QSL opening? I thought it was to be late May to June. Still shows as opening soon on the website. Would like to go down for there for a cruise in once it opens.

Good luck on that. They are putting the Harley Davidson Store right next to it. So that place is going to be full of motorcycles every weekend due to the location of the harley store and plus it being a QSL

Jeff88coupe
07-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Looks like the parking lot is going to be on the small side for a QS&L also.

cstreu1026
07-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Maybe I am just used to the one in Beavercreek but i know the one in Colerain seems to have a tiny parking lot.

redfirepearlgt
07-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Maybe I am just used to the one in Beavercreek but i know the one in Colerain seems to have a tiny parking lot.

Yes it is very small and there is no area to sit in the grass behind he curb except on the interstate side. The one in Milford is much larger parking wise.

jktruckin06
07-11-2012, 05:53 AM
I've never been off the interstate to see its exact layout, but is it close enough to use mall parking?

relaxednoma
07-18-2012, 05:28 PM
walking distance from the mall parking lot is not bad at all. The other side of where MD was is pretty big I will say