Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
need every thing to put my car back to a 5 speed [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : need every thing to put my car back to a 5 speed

sean
06-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Need a t5, bell with fork, clutch with fly wheel, cable, fire wall adjuster, shifter, and quadrant. So every thing to do a swap except the clutch pedal. If i'm missing something let me know. Its going in my 92 fox. It was that way from factory and needs to be that way again.

jktruckin06
06-25-2012, 09:49 PM
yesssss!!!!!!!

sean
06-25-2012, 10:23 PM
yesssss!!!!!!!

Lol so you approve. Once the aod lentech electric valve body and Greg slak converter are out it may be for sale along with whatever else was in there for the automatic.

bbford
06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Need a t5, bell with fork, clutch with fly wheel, cable, fire wall adjuster, shifter, and quadrant. So every thing to do a swap except the clutch pedal. If i'm missing something let me know. Its going in my 92 fox. It was that way from factory and needs to be that way again.

you do any trading on your aod for complete 5 speed set up?

sean
06-25-2012, 10:45 PM
you do any trading on your aod for complete 5 speed set up?

It would depend on the set up. I wouldn't trade for a basic t5. Im just looking for a t5 so I can get back to shifting then I will be looking for a different tranny that can handle some abuse. What do you have?

Gearhead
06-26-2012, 06:37 AM

Sean -

I have all this stuff if you're interested in any of it:
*Tremec 3550 w/bell housing/fork/D&D shifter
*Stock replacement clutch or Centerforce DF clutch, both under 300 miles
*Clutch cable/adjuster/quadrant

All is in good/nearly new condition and in working order.
Just let me know or send a PM....

orangeconv
06-26-2012, 06:53 AM
I have a shifter, cable and fork w throw out

1994SvTCobra
06-26-2012, 09:37 AM
I have everything out of a 94 cobra from the flywheel through the driveshaft including two shifters ,and the stock quadrant , and cable. If interested you can call me at 513-266-4328

03z06vette
06-26-2012, 10:04 AM
Sean, work to the wise. dont trade for any trans that you didnt drive and shift. Im not saying anyone would do any intentional trades with a bad trans, I've been burnt by good people. shit happens.

sean
06-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Sean, work to the wise. dont trade for any trans that you didnt drive and shift. Im not saying anyone would do any intentional trades with a bad trans, I've been burnt by good people. shit happens.

your right but sometimes that's not possible.

sean
06-26-2012, 11:36 AM
I have everything out of a 94 cobra from the flywheel through the driveshaft including two shifters ,and the stock quadrant , and cable. If interested you can call me at 513-266-4328

I'm going with this. Thank you every one. The fox will bee a stick by Monday and as soon as I sell off the lentech aod stuff ill be looking for a turbo

Stangman
06-26-2012, 12:23 PM
94-95 stuff is different than fox stuff, as far as clutch cable, bellhousing, and driveshaft are concerned. Just as long as you know that going in to this.

orangeconv
06-26-2012, 12:37 PM
94-95 stuff is different than fox stuff, as far as clutch cable, bellhousing, and driveshaft are concerned. Just as long as you know that going in to this.

far off man, it will all work in a fox with shorties.

sean
06-26-2012, 12:43 PM
So every thing will bolt up or not? This is what's done to my car.

Any trades?

1992 Calypso Mustang LX 5.0 HB has been garage kept most if not all of its life of 62,378k. title reads actual miles as well. The car drips a little oil after you park it. Nothing bad though. It runs great. You can drive it any where. Goes down the road very nice. This is extremely straight,rare colored car and has plenty of upgrades. AFR 185 heads,JESEL 1.6 Rockers, Cobra Intake,24lb injectors,TB and C&L,BBK 255 pump & AFPR,BBK CAI,Lunati blower cam, cooling upgrades,Lentech valve body AOD with electronic Overdrive select,full headers & MAC exhaust,built 4.10 rearend (Moser~Auburn posi),aluminum driveshaft,billet double adjustable uppers and lowers,Ford Racing drag pack air bag spring set,NOS Bigshot plate system for EFI,NOS has not been used. Micro switch isnt even hooked up. Its there but I havent used it. Tasteful aftermarket autometer pillar gauges,Weld Draglites w/ MT drag radials, iPod ready JVC CD player,sheetmetal valvecovers. Many extra parts as well. Car retains all factory options as well including AC (needs a charge it got a little less cool in the past few days),car was originally a T5 car and has since been converted to the Lentech VB AOD/w 9in Gregg Slak converter using factory interior pieces of course. Straight and NICE mustang done nice without abuse,and interior looks bone stock. No rain or snow. Interior is a 9/10 and exterior is a 9/10. There is not a speck of rust on it. Car came from north carolina.

Stangman
06-26-2012, 12:45 PM
far off man, it will all work in a fox with shorties.

Uhh yeah, its different. I own both. Bellhousings are 5/8" deeper and even look different, trans input shaft is longer. Clutch cable is a tad longer with a different bracket that bolts to the frame rail. Driveshaft is also a little bit longer.... hence why a 5/8" spacer is needed when putting a fox/aluminum driveshaft in an SN95. Been there too.

Of course everything will work with shorties.... derrrr.

Only real difference on fox and sn95 headers is that dang egr pipe.

As far as will it work? IDK.... maybe... never done a cobbled swap like that before....

Thanks for playing...

Sean, no offense to you whatsoever in this reply.

Sean you should be able to use the driveshaft you have now. You don't want a longer one.

Clutch cable MAY work, but I believe Steves LX bought sn cable once, and had entirely too much slack back when he ran a T5

SN trans will move the shifter back a little bit, may work to your advantage....... as long as everything else does.

Why don't you go with Gearheads deal? Its considerably stronger than a T5.....

jktruckin06
06-26-2012, 12:54 PM
I don't always listen to people on forums, but when I do, it's stangman...

Derrrr

5.0calypso93lx
06-26-2012, 12:58 PM
I also have a full 3550 swap I'd sell. Sent you a PM.

orangeconv
06-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Uhh yeah, its different. I own both. Bellhousings are 5/8" deeper and even look different, trans input shaft is longer. Clutch cable is a tad longer with a different bracket that bolts to the frame rail. Driveshaft is also a little bit longer.... hence why a 5/8" spacer is needed when putting a fox/aluminum driveshaft in an SN95. Been there too.

Of course everything will work with shorties.... derrrr.

Only real difference on fox and sn95 headers is that dang egr pipe.

As far as will it work? IDK.... maybe... never done a cobbled swap like that before....

Thanks for playing...

Sean, no offense to you whatsoever in this reply.

Sean you should be able to use the driveshaft you have now. You don't want a longer one.

Clutch cable MAY work, but I believe Steves LX bought sn cable once, and had entirely too much slack back when he ran a T5

SN trans will move the shifter back a little bit, may work to your advantage....... as long as everything else does.

Why don't you go with Gearheads deal? Its considerably stronger than a T5.....

yea i guess i didnt do this in my car.

sean
06-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Ok so with the mods I listed on my car this will work or no. i'm not worried about the shifter being give eights back. I doubt that would be noticeable any way.

Goober
06-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Sean, if 94/95 pedals fit a Fox, I have some.

facemelter71
06-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Just for shits,quick google search netted me these pics of the input shaft of a Fox car and SN right next to each other,along with the bearing retainer. It is the last pic on the page.
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=87531

orangeconv
06-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Just for shits,quick google search netted me these pics of the input shaft of a Fox car and SN right next to each other,along with the bearing retainer. It is the last pic on the page.
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=87531

Guess you didnt figure out a sn bell matches the sn shaft and the same on a fox. I cant believe people on this site are so stupid. Not pointing at you but fucking google it. This site has became a joke and is serving no purpose.

Stangman
06-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Guess you didnt figure out a sn bell matches the sn shaft and the same on a fox. I cant believe people on this site are so stupid. Not pointing at you but fucking google it. This site has became a joke and is serving no purpose.

Soo... who are ya pointing out then bub?

Stupid eh? Right. Yep we dance around with our fingers up our noses eatin boogers and pissin in the corner....

Sean called me after work to make sure what he was getting was going to work.... told him what would, and would not. Made perfect sense to him!

Don't like the site? Who's got a knife to your throat keepin ya here?

Or, do you just stick around to pawn off your parts?

I happen to love this site, and all my friends on it. Hope it never goes away.

sean
06-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Every thing is good and I appreciate everyone's offers and help. Looks like every thing will bolt up add long as I use all the sn95 stuff. I'm going to try to use the fox cable though. With any luck the car wool be a give sputtered by Monday and the aod and lentech stuff will be for sale.

sean
06-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Thank you very much to 94svtcobra and jstruckin06.

facemelter71
06-26-2012, 10:40 PM

I would assume people would know that. Calm down hoss its no big deal. Have a beer or something.

Gstang117
06-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Sean if your in middletown sometime hit me up ive got a stock foxbody fork and bellhousing your welcome to have might have a clutch cable too if i didn't throw it out

1994SvTCobra
06-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Thank you very much to 94svtcobra and jstruckin06.
No problem ,and it was a pleasure to meet you .