Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Not a ford but good deal [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Not a ford but good deal

Goldeneagle
06-22-2012, 03:42 PM
I put this in the Miscellaneous because its not ford, but not everyone has just fords as projects, if it needs to be moved, then mods please move it. Please put the word out for me. I built this for myself, and just as it came time to install it, a tree fell on the car crushing it. I have not found an appropriate car to put it in, and it would be better off in the hands of some one that can and will use it.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/3094270964.html

NXcoupe
06-23-2012, 01:48 AM
What kind of car was it going in? Damn shame a tree took it out whatever it was.

Goldeneagle
06-23-2012, 08:36 AM
What kind of car was it going in? Damn shame a tree took it out whatever it was.

I had planed on putting it in a SS Monte Carlo, I already sold the 300 D&W rock crusher 4 speed I had for it, now all I have left is the B/A engine and 12 bolt rear end that was going in it. Its a sweet deal for some one. I know there is somebody out there that wants/needs this. I just can't find them. Thats why I turned to the boards. Come on people, help me out here, ask around.

Thanks.

Goldeneagle
06-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Come on people, help me out here, please. I know some one some where out there can use this

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/3094270964.html

I'm throwing in a 92' 302, 2 350 chevy long blocks a 2.3 short block, a 9 inch posi, and a 8.8 posi + anything else that is in the thing that belongs to me. I need to get some room for my next project. Heck, if you come and get it, I'll through in my 87 T-bird.

Goldeneagle
07-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Wow, not even a nibble? Anyone want to make an offer? I really need the room, I got a new project payed for and the guy is waiting for me come get it, sitting in St. Louis (Blower engine) and can't bring it in till I move stuff out. I got know where to go with it and storage is too expensive. Anyone?

akagreg3
07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
wish i had money, i had some b/a chevys before my ford days.

bump

Goldeneagle
07-03-2012, 11:38 AM
wish i had money, i had some b/a chevys before my ford days.

bump

Well I've already started taking it back apart, so I can store it in my bed room. I know I have a lot of money in it, but I also know I'm gonna have to take a big hit too. Someone make me an offer. you might be surprised.

2Fast4You
07-03-2012, 11:52 AM
I clicked on the Craigslist links but they state they were deleted by the author, what all is it that you have. You can PM me, that would be the best way to communicate.

Goldeneagle
07-03-2012, 12:00 PM
PM sent to you

I clicked on the Craigslist links but they state they were deleted by the author, what all is it that you have. You can PM me, that would be the best way to communicate.

todd86
07-03-2012, 01:22 PM

pm me too please

Goldeneagle
07-03-2012, 04:07 PM
The link has been changed, the new link is

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/3116110682.html

I know I'm going to have take a big hit but, the 2500 and 3000 that has been offered wont cover the machining and the new parts, which if I can get what I have in the new parts and machining (not the cost of the block, steel crank, and heads) I'd take.

Goldeneagle
07-09-2012, 10:48 AM
pm me too please

So neither one of you two well even make me an offer. I got to go get that blower engine (I got it paid for so it's not the money) in a couple of weeks and I very badly need the room.