Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Muncie, IN [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Muncie, IN

Pitbull1052
06-20-2012, 02:24 PM
I think there's a couple of guys on here from the Muncie area????? I'm heading up tonight for my daughters orientation for college but that's not until tomorrow. Will most likely head to the drag strip tonight just thought i'd see if anyone was going. Also any Muncie insider info would be sweet, where to eat, where to stay away from etc

leroy93lx
06-20-2012, 09:06 PM
I live straight south of Muncie in New Castle. Myself , T-Top88 and NC89GT all live here. It's a 35 minute drive to the track from here. If I would of seen this earlier I would of went to the track. I'll be there Saturday for the Diesel Drags. Enjoy Muncie and their crappy roads!

redfirepearlgt
06-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Headed to Ball State huh?? Going to be a teacher?? Not a bad college I hear.

I also hear that Muncie is an awesome track to run on. That is the rumor from guys I have talked to North of Indy a few years back. I figured they all went to the big track there in Indy. They said nope. They said Muncie was three times the track as Indy. So that is all I know. Kind of third hand info.

Driven through Muncie but could not tell you anything about it otherwise. Good luck to the young'n.

leroy93lx
06-20-2012, 10:05 PM
That's actually true. Muncie is a lot better track than Raceway Park at this point. Other than the gravel entrance on pit side it's a good track.

9cobra4
06-21-2012, 09:21 AM
That's a nice place up there(Ball State), my Sister is going to be a junior this year.

pegasus
06-21-2012, 11:05 AM
muncie is a bad ass track but if your fast ya gotta hop one the binder fast after the light or youll end up in the feild

03silversnake
06-21-2012, 11:38 AM
My daughter will be a JR. this year at Ball U. Eat at Scotty's brewhouse ask for Shayla.
And tip well lol. Btw best place in Muncie to eat

pegasus
06-21-2012, 11:55 AM
My daughter will be a JR. this year at Ball U. Eat at Scotty's brewhouse ask for Shayla.
And tip well lol. Btw best place in Muncie to eat

X1000:chug:

I also won my first bracket race there (with a stick shift car) the track was so sticky I broke my motor mounts on my by run :D

redrocker
07-01-2012, 01:40 AM
my half sisters live there . ive only been there once and really liked it . hope to go back soon and see them again

Pitbull1052
07-02-2012, 08:40 AM
The campus was straight awesome so much so i want to go too lol as far as places to eat shoot we aight right where all the students eat..... i'd say lobster mac and cheese and soft shell crab sammi's isnt anything to sneeze at.........