Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
No respect amongst people. Hit and run. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : No respect amongst people. Hit and run.

djom1cincy
04-29-2012, 06:17 PM
My wife just got back from the store. She ask me of I hit something with here car. Me being stunned am like no. Sure enought the passenger side fender is dented and bumper pulled out. Who knows when or how but I guarantee the person felt it. People need to man the fuck up when they do something like that instead of calward up and run. You hear about the shit way to often.

Mista Bone
04-29-2012, 06:23 PM
They don't care about you, only themselves it seems.

Sad the way today's society is.

beefcake
04-29-2012, 07:21 PM
people suck for the most part

DSSKing68
04-29-2012, 07:38 PM
My f*cking neighbor hit my Taurus and Tahoe, same place too. Had the cops here for the last one, even measured his bumpers and it matched up with freaking dent. Of course he denied it...AGAIN. I did invest in wireless cameras now!

Fucking low rent white trash dickhead.

331lx
04-29-2012, 07:53 PM
That's bullshit ppl do this. Most ppl that do this do it because they don't have insurance

furiouslyfaster
04-29-2012, 08:50 PM
I understand completely. A few years ago when I had my focus I was leaving work and as I was walking out to the parking lot I came to find my car's driverside front all banged up like if somebody had a truck and turned to sharp and pretty much drove over my car. No note or anything. Sucked.

slick04gt
04-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Same thing happened to me in a meijer parking lot on my dd. Came out from shopping. And the front fender was dented in and front bumper has a 6 inch tear. Went in and asked to see the tape for the cameras but they told me I couldn't for 24 hours. I ended up lettin it go because it would've cost me more in the long run. It was the same side I had recently had fixed due to a run in with a deer. Lol guess it was jus meant to be.

redfirepearlgt
04-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Sorry to hear this Dan. Tell me about it at work tomorrow.

Chad

firestang70
04-30-2012, 12:15 PM
I was at Biggs in the early 90s. Saw a guy back into my car as I was walking back to the car. He was getting ready to run off. his window was down and I yelled FREEZE! He stopped, I told him to shut the car off, get out and lay flat on the parking lot. A lady was walking by I had her call 911.
The cops show up and I told them what happened, they wanted to know why he was laying on the lot. I told them what I said, they asked if I told him I was a cop. Nope told him what I said. The other guy heard it and was pissed, thought I was a cop. lol I told him I could have just reached in the car and beat his ass. The cops thought it was amusing as well. Guy had no insurance so I had to take him to small claims court.
People tend to suck unfortunately.

akagreg3
04-30-2012, 12:36 PM
My wife just got back from the store. She ask me of I hit something with here car. Me being stunned am like no. Sure enought the passenger side fender is dented and bumper pulled out. Who knows when or how but I guarantee the person felt it. People need to man the fuck up when they do something like that instead of calward up and run. You hear about the shit way to often.

this bs happen to me a few years back at a walmart store, i came out seen my bumper was pushed in and part of the front piece the goes on the inside of the bumper was broke, i was like WTF... this was on my dads truck he passed away in 2006 needles to say the truck means more to me then anything, i go in the store and tell the store manager, he get the security to look at the videos and they come out and say that there cameras didnt cover the back part of there parking lot there for walmart is not responsible for damages boy i was hot.
i sicked my insurance company on walmart had it fixed in a week in half

sean
04-30-2012, 01:26 PM
When I had my hillbilly I was at a meijers or krogers. I took 10 steps toward the store and a lady in a brand new maxima backed into my truck and shattered her tail light. I turned around and she was putting it in drive and leaving. She got next to me and I laughed at her and asked if she was planning to stop. She didnt even look at me. Now I park in the back and walk a mile. Some people are just plain stupid.

akagreg3
04-30-2012, 02:37 PM
When I had my hillbilly I was at a meijers or krogers. I took 10 steps toward the store and a lady in a brand new maxima backed into my truck and shattered her tail light. I turned around and she was putting it in drive and leaving. She got next to me and I laughed at her and asked if she was planning to stop. She didnt even look at me. Now I park in the back and walk a mile. Some people are just plain stupid.

lol that was my thoughts park in the back of the lot and nobody will hit my truck

Applejaxx95vert
04-30-2012, 07:54 PM
My wife had the same thing happen at her office, and had it on video but since it was on private prop. Nothing was done about it. I mean it is a Camaro but still.

djom1cincy
04-30-2012, 11:28 PM
I park in the back always. The wife on the other hand? Hard to blame her whe she has to carry a 30 pound brick that doesn't hang on "Carson".

akagreg3
05-01-2012, 10:07 AM
I park in the back always. The wife on the other hand? Hard to blame her whe she has to carry a 30 pound brick that doesn't hang on "Carson".

its a bummer either way man :( but i hope everthing works out for you