Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Firewood [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Firewood

fastone
04-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Does anyone need firewood? I have boat loads of it thanks to the tornado. I'll cleaning out the woods still. I have been pulling it up into the field. All you have to do is come and cut it to the length you want and haul away, I have been pulling it out in length anywhere from 8 to 20 foot sections. If you bring a trailer and want me to load it on a trailer for you in long lengths I can, just got to make sure I'm out there. It's all Ash, Hickory, Oak and some other hard woods. You would have to let it set and season for 6-8 months at least before burning. If anyone is interested in some, please PM. And before anyone ask, I'm not cutting to length, splitting or bringing it too you.:D

Xowner
04-25-2012, 07:48 PM
location? ????

fastone
04-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Good call, forgot that part. It is about 20 miles from 275 in wilder, KY. It's Peach Grove, about 5 minutes from Flagg Springs Golf Course for those that golf.

location? ????

BIGRED Z
04-27-2012, 01:04 AM
And before anyone ask, I'm not cutting to length, splitting or bringing it too you.:D

Damn, I was gonna have you hang out, load the pit, and light it for me too! After you got me a beer, of course!!! :lol:

I'd be interested, but I wouldn't be able to come get it for another 2 weeks. Work this weekend, 12 hr shifts, and gonna be in the Smokies with Dedpedal the weekend after that. If you're not in hurry, I'd love a truckload.

fastone
04-27-2012, 06:14 AM
No hurry at all. I'm not kidding when I say thanks to the tornado, on my wife and I's 22 acres, we have probably at least 500 trucks loads of firewood. I have had one guy come and get four well loaded truck fulls of wood. Can't even tell.

fastone
05-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Back to the top. I got loads up on loads of firewood. Need some of it gone ASAP. It is sitting where I plan on digging a foundation in 2 weeks!!!! If you want some let me know via PM.

jktruckin06
05-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Hey fastone you have a pm.

jktruckin06
05-05-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm sure he is busy but does anyone know how to get ahold of fastone?

Give him my number or shoot me a pm with his. Thanks... 513-390-3614, john.