Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
stricker auto parts [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : stricker auto parts

BIZLE
03-22-2012, 10:44 PM
delt with them today
bought a wreck/builder from them
very nice people and wow first time ive ever been out back in the buildings
very nice salvage yard

lxenvy
03-22-2012, 11:58 PM
Ive had parts delivered from them. Always get what i ask for. I have never been out there tho. Any fox body's? lol

Dirtyd0g
03-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Many times if they don't have what I am looking for I don't buy it used at all. They have always been good to me. May not be the cheapest but you only deal with marshall autoparts once before you beg to deal with strickers even if it does cost more.
Alan

Steves LX
03-23-2012, 07:21 AM
Was up there myself yesterday around 4:30 to pick up an alternator for my truck. 50.00 beats 200.00 and I gave them an additional 10.00 for a lifetime warranty on it.

Stangman
03-23-2012, 07:22 AM
Nice! So the Eff one-fiddy is back on the road huh?

setty2706
03-23-2012, 08:25 AM
i have bought alot of parts from them over the years with no issue... The buildings are amazing. The word organized is an understatement

Chunk94GT
03-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Did some business with them last summer. Bought a starter from them for the wifes car. Wasn't very happy with them. I found them on ebay. Called them and asked if I could just come in a buy it in person, they said it would be great. Drive up to there facility and the price went up over 20 bucks. I asked why I wasn't getting the ebay price and they gave me a run around on how I'm not buying it off ebay and they have special ebay pricing. So I paid for it, I drove up there wasn't leaving empty handed, but I haven't been back.

orangstang96
03-23-2012, 01:52 PM
dealt with them a couple of times, they are a little over priced and also wish you could walk around there salvage yard like other junk yards, other than that there very nice people to deal this from what ive experienced

Dirtyd0g
03-23-2012, 02:23 PM
I love getting starters and alternators from them $55 with a lifetime warranty is hard to beat.
Alan

5.0calypso93lx
03-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Ive had parts delivered from them. Always get what i ask for. I have never been out there tho. Any fox body's? lol

From what I've seen it's mostly newer stuff. It is a very nice yard though. A guy that's now in car sales, Keith, is actually the guy who found my mustang for me almost 10 years ago.

NXcoupe
03-23-2012, 11:10 PM
From what I've seen it's mostly newer stuff. It is a very nice yard though. A guy that's now in car sales, Keith, is actually the guy who found my mustang for me almost 10 years ago.

Keith's the man!:bigthumb

1987LXVert
03-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Many times if they don't have what I am looking for I don't buy it used at all. They have always been good to me. May not be the cheapest but you only deal with marshall autoparts once before you beg to deal with strickers even if it does cost more.
Alan

I'd rather be kicked in the nuts then to ever have to go back and deal with Marshalls lol. Damn cheap parts but pure hell waiting there on a part!!

94tchikinv8
04-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Alan

F*ck marshalls! They are a bunch of low life pieces of $hit!

I have dealt with Stricker before and everything went smoothly.

qwk93ta
04-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Where is Strickers located? Never been there......

chris91
04-09-2012, 03:39 PM
4955 Benton Rd, in Batavia 45103

svtmofo
04-21-2012, 10:28 PM
They are going through some tough times right now. I worked there for almost 3years and got laid off a few years back. I don't have anything bad to say about them. I loved working there. Keith is the man. He actually put in his two weeks a week or so ago and is no longer there. Clarence you might have bought one of the last builders from them. They were telling me they will buy cars strictly for parting out. I wish them the best they do have an awesome setup.