Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
How to Screw (and Report) with a CL Scammer! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to Screw (and Report) with a CL Scammer!

Katmandu
03-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Here's what I do went confronted with the azzholes...

Re: 1996 BMW 540i
Inbox
x

Rachel Madison rachelmadison755@gmail.com
Mar 17 (1 day ago)

to me
My name is Rachel and I'm emailing you regarding the 1996 BMW 540i I have for sale. It was always garaged and never smoked in. Never been damaged. It has no scratches, dents or something like that. No mechanical problems, no accidents. Clean title in hand. It does not need anything additional to function, has only 108,041 miles, automatic transmission
My asking price for this car is $1,750
Just let me know if you are still interested and where are you located.
Thank you,
Rachel Madison

Labrat0116 3:47 PM (20 hours ago)
Where's it located ?

4:58 PM (19 hours ago)

to me
Hi, I'm currently located in Augusta, ME because I got a new job here and the car is here with me. From the beginning you have to know that I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services. We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account. I supposed to ship the car to other buyer but then he told me that he has a financial problem and is no longer interested. He already paid the shipping charges. So, the shipping is free. I will take care of it and I will send the car with all the papers ( title, bill of sale, full service records, owner's manual, books, etc ). You will have a 7 days inspection period after delivery. During that 7 days testing period I will not be able to get any money until you confirm to eBay that you are satisfied with the product you received. If you are a serious buyer, you have to email me your full name and full shipping address in order to open a case with eBay. They will contact you and give you more details about terms, buyer protection, payment instructions, shipping, invoice, etc. I await your email with the requested details so we can move forward.

Thank you,
Rachel Madison

PS: Photos with the car: http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh512/bmw540i2/

Labrat0116
6:05 PM (18 hours ago)

to Rachel
Seriously! Augusta ?

My brother lives right next door in Hallowell, ME !

He has a big wad of CASH that he can give you tonight for the car!!

7:47 PM (16 hours ago)

to me
As I told you before the car is already crated in the container, with all the papers and documents inside, and two sets of keys, ready to be shipped anywhere in the world.
The shipping company will open the container only after eBay confirms that the payment was made.
If you are still interested please reply with your full name and address so I can start the transaction with eBay

Labrat0116
8:43 PM (15 hours ago)

to Rachel
Ok, I authorized my brother to give you an extra $1,000 CASH for all the extra trouble. I really want this car!

My brother has CASH ($100 bills). All I need is your phone #, address and EBay user ID so I can verify that you are not one of those scam artists!

I know you're an honest, hard working member of the US Military. You would never do something criminal as that !

As I said before, my brother has cash right now and is less than 20 minutes from you.

Now to report them, simply Forward their original reply to ABUSE@whateveremail.com . Most of the time the Email provider will close their account.

There are ways of deciphering the Email headers that show IP address as well. If you are able to do this, Copy/Paste this info along with the original Email to their Provider.