Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
A few of the my Termi [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A few of the my Termi

four6trix
03-11-2012, 07:59 PM
What a great weekend. Took the Cobra over to my father-in-law's and did a little photo shoot with the 'Stangs, then we cruised together through town :bigthumb Here's a couple pics! I love it. Never enjoyed a car so much. Still getting used to the wheelhop though :lol:

orangeconv
03-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Like..... looks good

2007ShelbyCobra
03-11-2012, 09:42 PM
dont get used to the wheel hop... unless you want to get used to breaking things :D Get some bushing for the irs and youll be good. Theyre fun cars for sure. Also to be on the safe side, make sure your heads have the blue paint on them.

Jake
03-11-2012, 10:36 PM
bushing kit should fix it. if you're not sure, I'll be installing my IRS with a full tilt boogie racing bushing kit in a week or two, and I'll let you know how it is.

car looks awesome by the way. I'm sure you're happy with it.

700hp04mystic
03-11-2012, 11:07 PM
get a irs brace for sure.

IWRBB
03-12-2012, 07:28 AM
All you really need is the brace and some sticky tires. My car will never wheel hop with MT drag radials. AND- in case you didn't know, calling it a "Termi" is highly gay.

djom1cincy
03-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Get a pulley and tune. The wheel hop will go away. It'll blow the tires off instead.

four6trix
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the advice on the wheelhop issue fellas. And Jake, keep me updated on that install if you don't mind. You don't live too far from me, so maybe you could stop by and give me some pointers? I'll buy the beer lol.

four6trix
03-12-2012, 03:26 PM
All you really need is the brace and some sticky tires. My car will never wheel hop with MT drag radials. AND- in case you didn't know, calling it a "Termi" is highly gay.

Damn! You caught me...time to come out, I guess. Honestly, I just bought my Cobra b/c I knew you had one. I truly hoped that one day we'd meet and start talking about our Cobras and hit it off from there. We'd develop the strongest of bonds, live in a little cottage on the hillside, and raise miniature dachshunds together. I'm just gay for you :rolleyes:

But yes, from what I've been hearing, I do plan on getting the brace and some stickier tires. Thanks for the input :bigthumb Nice Termi BTW

rtvickers
03-12-2012, 05:10 PM
All I have to say is half shafts are not cheap. Good luck. Here's a good website where you can get a lot of information. www.svtperformance.com