Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Selling Cars, Parts, & Misc..... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Selling Cars, Parts, & Misc.....

Blackout
02-12-2012, 01:54 AM
What is up with all the Jokers out there? I know I posted this in the rant section but I just have to laugh a little.

I get calls all the time for stuff that I have for sale and only about 10% of the people ever show up. It cracks me up that there are that many jokers out there that don't have anything else to do in there lives but to call a seller up and ask them to hold it for them or better yet they say I like to come get it but I have to wait for my paycheck.... I just have to think...."Man why in the hell did you call if you don't have the money in the first place" lol... "I mean " Here's your sign" " .

Another thing is that you will have people interested in various items and act like they have all intentions on buying it but when the time comes that they say that would come get it and you don't hear from them ever again....lol. I don't care one way or the other but I do know people that will take it personally and get pissed off.

I guess there is one last thing.....sorry... what is up with people calling and wanting you to hold something for them with out deposit or coming and looking at it and giving you a good reason to do so. I have never, ever, and will not ever hold something for someone if they don't leave some money to hold it. I sell stuff first come, first serve, and I tell people this all the time when they call about stuff and then they get upset that I sold it to someone who wanted it more and came and got it...

Jokers will be Jokers, it just cracks me up that people waste their lives calling when they have no intentions on buying the item. Well I guess this is a rant with out being pissed off ......... wait, does that make sense? lol.

redrocker
02-12-2012, 03:31 AM
that and the scamers that want you to hold something and then send u a check for more than the part or parts . mailed from one state , the banks in another . had this happen 2 times . called banks and no accounts and never heard of name on checks .

mrstang-gt-46
02-12-2012, 07:02 PM
i got wore out on here last week for not holding a x pipe till 9 oclock at night,no deposit nothing!!! 2 people on here said i was a douche. dont care FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. alot of people on here are no shows not unless they can get it for nothing n resale for triple the price

adragon72
02-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Yes this shit gets very old!! I can't figure out why people do that shit all the time.

Blackout
02-12-2012, 08:57 PM
i got wore out on here last week for not holding a x pipe till 9 oclock at night,no deposit nothing!!! 2 people on here said i was a douche. dont care FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. alot of people on here are no shows not unless they can get it for nothing n resale for triple the price

People might get pissed and just tell them if you still have it, then they are welcome to it!

bestracing
02-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I sell stuff first come, first serve, and I tell people this all the time when they call about stuff and then they get upset that I sold it to someone who wanted it more and came and got it...
lol.

That's the way I roll, first with the Green gets the sale. No holding without a deposit and for some stuff it has to be bought by a certain date (agreed on before hand) or they lose their deposit and it goest to the next person in line.

Evolved
02-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Or go look at a motor still in the car to hear it run and tell the guy you will take it and the A$$hole sells it out from under you. Most people are just not worth their word anymore. And you can't buy a used motor out of the car cause most will have a spun bearing or other issue they are hiding.

TurboNG
02-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Ya but works both ways, tried to buy some headers, told to come during weekend to get them and he sold them on a Thursday or Friday before i was told i could come down....

2Fast4You
02-13-2012, 10:11 PM
People are a joke, plain and simple...

stew95gt
02-13-2012, 10:16 PM
ya agreed it works both ways and mrstanggt46 it was not that you didnt hold it its that we agreed i would drive to you after i got off work i took out the money and you said ok you asked me 3 times if i wanted it and i said yes i also couldnt get off work til 830ish then your next comment to me was there sold. Noone called you a douche (glad to see you can spell it right now) until you started calling us douche's. Point is it wasnt that you sold it to someone else just that your communication was terrible and i could have been informed. Im surprised you are still running your mouth about it.

mrstang-gt-46
02-14-2012, 08:39 AM
screw95gt, why dont u grow up,i did not mention no names. ure the one running ure mouth. GET OVER IT!!!!!!

mwaller5672
02-14-2012, 08:56 AM
I know it's hard to get everyone out together but I really think that would solve a lot of the bickering problems. People would be a lot less likely to call people names to there face. Heck they may even like each other. When your writing a message on here and there is no face it's easy to be an asshole. Been there done that and felt bad afterward

stew95gt
02-15-2012, 05:10 PM
I didn't know the truth was running my mouth

1987LXVert
02-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Seems like there is a lot of dreamers out there with no money. I have tryed selling a few things on Craigslist and it just seems like one big run-a-round with people. It will def wear ya out lol.

Goldenpony
02-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Yea, I've done the Craigslist thing too. It blows!

mustangboy
02-17-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah I had a guy piss me off on Corral the other day. I have some brand new never out of the box head studs listed for $150 shipped and they retail for $180. Guy pm's me asking if I would do $100 shipped. I simply replied "not a chance" and that I would consider $140 shipped. Guy gets all pissy and accuses me of having a crappy attitude and he was just trying to start negotiations. Damn people are sensitive its not like I told him no f#####g chance, just simply no chance. I thought I was being quite nice for a flat out insulting offer. I understand people lowball all the time but damn he was pissed at me for saying no way, what do you expect when you low ball someone:confused::rolleyes:

facemelter71
02-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Mrstang. Why not huck your shit some where else. You brought it up in this thread which means you can't GET OVER IT. This isn't craigslist, and as far as I can tell, you have nothing to offer other than stuff you sell. Your horrible at communicating and never post pics of anything you sell. I hope you never sell a thing on here again.

ojsherbergt
02-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Know how you feel had a guy call about my coupe even called the night before trying to come get it at like 2.30 in the morning i told him no it was to late come and to come look at it tommorrow well tommorrw comes the guy calls says i got the money i said ok come down hour later he calls back says well im waiting on my dad so we can trailer it home even though i told him my cars a dd there aint no point to trailer dude persited i told him it was what ever fours hours later i call the dude i said u live in middletown it dont take fours to get from middletown to lebanon he said he was in the process Of getting the rest of the money well pretty much after that i told the jackass the car aint for sale no more and hung up the phone and thanks for pretty much wasting my whole day sorry for the story guys had to get that off my chest though

IWRBB
02-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Problem is, most people are stupid. Half are dumber than the other half too. Throw in the fact they have no money reserves at all and this crap ensues.